The Student Room Group

Want to get back with my ex who I share a student house with.

Bit of context - was with my girlfriend on and off since February until two weekends ago. She liked me at first, then we loved eachother. The roles reversed and she's finished me before we move into our new student house....

Now so days before I'm due to move back in and see her again, I'm trying to work out what to do. I really want her back so need advice.

So in February this year, my housemate told me she had feelings for me. I never had feelings for her at first but we slept together a few times. We got together the first time but I bailed as I wasn't ready and was stressed with uni. I realise how I had messed her around a bit. Couple of months later I said I loved her and she said she loved me back so we got together properly.

So for a month or so everything was fine. We were both skeptical whether it would work long term but just carried on seeing how things went. We met each other's families, days out together it was perfect. In July she broke up with me. I was fine with it at first but within a couple of days I'd had a breakdown. I stayed in my room for days, didn't talk eat or sleep much.

I was determined to win her back. So over the summer when she had exams so I spent a lot of August weekends going up to visit her. We were acting like a proper couple, more so than when we were actually together.

Then two weekends ago, we arranged to meet up in our home town for food to go Watch a football, game. After the game before she got on the train she told me she didn't want this anymore and decided she was putting her foot down and it was over.

The following day we argued a bit and she said she had been selfish, weak willed and took the easy option stringing me along for over a monthmrather than just ending it in July.

This has made me so ill. I didn't sleep for the first two days, haven't eaten properly In over a week. The idea of her getting with someone else kills me. It makes me sick and I think if she brought someone back to the house or I knew she was with someone else it would kill me. I wouldn't be able to cope and would probably move out or drop out of uni. I now know she's on tinder too which has kept me up all night for the last couple of days and it's all I've thought about.

So, I move back this weekend. I don't know how to approach this. I want her back more than anything but now she's on tinder I feel like she's not gonna be interested in the slightest. How do I approach seeing her this weekend? Do I talk to her in the next two days?

How do I cope living in the same house as her if she doesn't take me back? What if she brings a guy back?

What the hell do I do? I'm so in love with her I can't give up on this yet
Do you know why she doesn't want to go out with you, ostensibly?
So honestly the best way is to move on, if you were friends before you can be friends again but you probably need a little bit of space first. So find yourself someone new, they dont have to be the love of your life but trust me it helps to move on with someone else and realise that you can have that with someone else.
Reply 3
Original post by Infraspecies
Do you know why she doesn't want to go out with you, ostensibly?

All she has said is her feelings towards me have changed. Yet she says she still have some feelings for me. She has changed her mind a few times in the past
good Day I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also can't do without their lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back...Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of Dr Olodumare that helped me recently to bring back my Husband that left me for another woman, saying he is tired of me, and hate me and my kids, for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman named LISA WILLIAMS from UK on the internet testifying of how she was helped by Dr Olodumare. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my husband, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his Dad. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my husband is now with me again and he is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post here is your solution Dr Olodumare is your solution contact him now on his Email: orikiolodumarespelltemple(at)gmail(dot)com

i promise you, you will never regret contacting HIM : orikiolodumarespelltemple(at)gmail(dot)com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending