Turn on thread page Beta

Leave parents house! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What age do you think it is okay to leave home? What age did you or are planning to leave your parents house. Mine is 18

ReputationRep:
    When i can afford to buy, so 30! All my money at the mo is going to my masters so cant afford to live out yet and my mum is cool and hardly ever here so its not so bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    What age do you think it is okay to leave home? What age did you or are planning to leave your parents house. Mine is 18
    My sister left when she was 16 and got her own house but that was way too young because it ended in complete disaster. I dunno when Im planning on leaving, I enjoy it here too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I reckon 19 I will leave.

ReputationRep:
    wen i can afford it

ReputationRep:
    18 probably.

ReputationRep:
    With Uni I'll be leaving home hopefully, so about 18. More realistically though - it'll probably be 22, I'll need to get a job after Uni so I can pay to live/rent etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably move out when I'm 25.... I can't earn any money before that!

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into a flat with my boyfriend late 2004 or early 2005, so I'll be 17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FallenSpirit)
    I'm moving into a flat with my boyfriend late 2004 or early 2005, so I'll be 17.
    Woah.. are you paying for it yourself??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    I'll probably move out when I'm 25.... I can't earn any money before that!
    u cant or dont want to please explain im confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    u cant or dont want to please explain im confused
    Well........ I'll be in about 70k of debt, for my uni education (I'm an overseas student.. during 3 years undergraduate, 1 year bar). ALthough my parents are paying for all of it, I'd like to save a huge sum of money before actually buying/renting a place. I have zero savings now, as my parents have always paid for me..... so I don't think I'd ever be able to achieve it all before 25.

ReputationRep:
    I'll leave for the most part when I go to Uni, so aged 19, but I'll probably be back for a short time when I've finished my degree, but that depends on where my dad will be living at that time.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I have a full time job, I will get a mortgage. I will probably be 25.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.