btec or alevel ?

Watch this thread
vipuli
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I DID BIOLOGY /MATHS /PSYCHOLOGY/CHEMISTRY
and in AS i got uuuu
GCSE i got B in science and i did double science
now i am repeating the year (back in year 12)and doing health and social care and applied science BTEC
health and social care is level 3 diploma
applied science is level 3 extended certificate
to do anything in uni i need extended diploma (which will be a another two years =2021)
i dont like health and social care but i really like science. its so much more interesting.
i wanna ask my teachers to do psychology / chemistry/ biology again and coz its only been two week in to the this new year.
do u think i can get better grades this time? i cant fail gain but i really like it and wanna do it.
if i do health and social care i will have to become something like nurse or midwife and i don't like those kind of things.
i want to do something like psychotherapy , nutritionist , or biomedical scientist .
help does anyone have experience in this?
should i do levels or will i fail gain?
yt7777
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
A lot of unis accept Heath and social care for entry onto Psychology degrees, you are not limited to just nursing, and you don't need an extended diploma to go to uni, your applied science diploma is worth 2 A levels and the H&sc ext certificate is worth 1 A level giving you enough to get into uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads