The Student Room Group

Epq help in vetainary!!!!!

Can somebody help me! I am studying my A -Levels to hopefully become a vet. Iwas going to do my epq on equine colic (what is it, what to do and how to treat it) but now have been told it is not possible! Does anybody have any sggestions on a question where I can still do equine colic or is there any other equine illness/disease/injuries that I could do to set up an argument. Many Thanks.
What's the reasoning for this not being appropriate for an EPQ? I would imagine there are contrasting approaches to it e.g. complementary and non-interventionist approaches - these would allow you to set up arguments and analysis.
Reply 2
Original post by The Learn Ranger
What's the reasoning for this not being appropriate for an EPQ? I would imagine there are contrasting approaches to it e.g. complementary and non-interventionist approaches - these would allow you to set up arguments and analysis.

That the topic is to descriptive
Original post by Teags010
That the topic is to descriptive

Then it will up to you to show how you can make it not descriptive. That is, you will have to find a debate, controversy or different approaches and attitudes.

Your teacher is stressing the fact that you cannot score high marks simply for description as you miss out on analysis marks. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending