The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XIX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Why am I still awake? Had such a **** sleep last night plus an 8 hour shift at work and I’m STILL awake. Meeting up with my mum tomorrow to have a bit of a swim, looking forward to it I think.

Still feeling pretty *****y about everything though

:hugs:
Struggling
really bad dreams :/ don't know why i expect any different
I cant do this
Having a bad day today already and I've only been up for 30 mins :laugh: Think being home is too much, but I really need the help at the moment
While on antipsychotics... has anyone ever experienced any strange senesations in their head ?

Like their brain feel fuzzy/numb or their is a sharp pain.

Thanks
Original post by Pathway
I told them I know they've blacklisted me and other people who knew A. She laughed and said they haven't but I don't trust her and I'm worried about it.

I'm frustrated because i don't know why theyre doing this

Sorry, I fell asleep :s-smilie: but ah :/ I can understand that. The only reason I can think of istheyyre trying to help you but can see how it feels different :/ can you talk to your mum about it at all?

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Having a bad day today already and I've only been up for 30 mins :laugh: Think being home is too much, but I really need the help at the moment

-------
Ramble
Finally slept after a couple of the worst nights I've had in a long time. Felt alright mentally this morning if very vulnerable, managed to get to mentoring and somehow managed to bring a whole load of old stuff up I don't normally let myself think about. I've never opened up to her about even what's going on that day so don't even know how that happened. Too tired and physically ill to hold it in or something. Suppose it's good in a way but I really didn't need that today. What is on with my brain at the minute :/
Original post by Pathway
I told them I know they've blacklisted me and other people who knew A. She laughed and said they haven't but I don't trust her and I'm worried about it.

I'm frustrated because i don't know why theyre doing this

It takes a lot to be blacklisted from services. I really don’t think you have been :hugs:
I can’t do this anymore. Had a breakdown at work today and everyone was lovely about it.

But I just feel so **** that everyone saw me that way
Got back in the pool today and joined the gym with mum. And for £10 a month we added on the spa pass and I found it so calming. I may go there in the day when I want to just get out but not sure where to go. But it’s part of my membership so free to go any day I want. Also considering volunteering see if that helps :dontknow:
Original post by Midnightmemories
I can’t do this anymore. Had a breakdown at work today and everyone was lovely about it.

But I just feel so **** that everyone saw me that way

Can you take some time off work? Glad they were nice about it.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Can you take some time off work? Glad they were nice about it.

I’ve just started my new job. Like ten days ago. If I did that I would probably loose my job.
:cry2:
recently got diagnosed with schizophrenia and on antipsychotics; abilify and haloperidol, but feels so empty on the inside, like I'm incapable of experiencing happiness, anyone else?
Original post by Anonymous
recently got diagnosed with schizophrenia and on antipsychotics; abilify and haloperidol, but feels so empty on the inside, like I'm incapable of experiencing happiness, anyone else?

Have you only just started the meds? It could be you're experiencing depression which might explain the emptiness inside feeling - abilify also functions as an antidepressant which is why I ask how long you've been on it.

Not trying to downplay how you're feeling btw. :hugs: I think having a diagnosis can also make you feel pretty *****y so it might even be a reaction to that.

The older antipsychotics (such as haldol) can make you feel "flat", you could try asking to either switch to an atypical alongside the abilify or else stop the haldol and see how you manage with just abilify.

Just a few ideas.
Spent the last 4 days going over flashcards and reading the entire content for a whole two years worth of Physics.

I'm so drained. I didn't expect to have covered all of my content so quickly, but I now have just under 6 months to practice everything which is great. :smile:
great had a fight with my parent. am so fed up of everything fgs
I can’t do this anymore.

I’m done. I’m done pretending.

Just don’t want to deal with this. I’m ready to quit.
Why is my pain so bad tonight? :sadpanda: I thought gentle swimming and steam rooms were meant to be good for me! :sigh: in pain and feeling **** seem to be my standard now
Original post by PandaWho
Why is my pain so bad tonight? :sadpanda: I thought gentle swimming and steam rooms were meant to be good for me! :sigh: in pain and feeling **** seem to be my standard now

Latest