The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XIX

Scroll to see replies

So...My GP says he could feel movement in my hips/spine and that explains the clunking sensations I've been feeling in that area (subluxations basically)...yay. Ugh. For **** sake body, get with the bloody programme, can't deal with this ****.
Original post by Pathway
So...My GP says he could feel movement in my hips/spine and that explains the clunking sensations I've been feeling in that area (subluxations basically)...yay. Ugh. For **** sake body, get with the bloody programme, can't deal with this ****.

:console: oh no! What a nightmare for you! :hugs: :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Ohhh did i miss a good old MHSS troll hunt? :sadpanda:

A particularly good one at that! Love hate is definitely right, on the one hand I almost want to pounce on them myself (although :banhammer: :colone:) but also it goes from one post to seven or eight plus edits etc :tongue:

All that said, :troll: has to be one of my favourite emojis.... hope you're feeling a bit better!

I will get round to answering PMs eventually those that've sent them sorry :redface: really not very well atm
Original post by furryface12
A particularly good one at that! Love hate is definitely right, on the one hand I almost want to pounce on them myself (although :banhammer: :colone:) but also it goes from one post to seven or eight plus edits etc :tongue:

All that said, :troll: has to be one of my favourite emojis.... hope you're feeling a bit better!

I will get round to answering PMs eventually those that've sent them sorry :redface: really not very well atm

Haha :banhammer: feels like years ago!!
The good okd days of TSR. Im too old and remember it like a nice summers day with our resident wolfie :sigh:

Im feeling very low tonight, lots of **** happened today.

Spoiler

So yeah, very stressful which makes my breathing worse :sadpanda:
Haha :banhammer: feels like years ago!!
The good okd days of TSR. Im too old and remember it like a nice summers day with our resident wolfie :sigh:

Im feeling very low tonight, lots of **** happened today.

Spoiler

So yeah, very stressful which makes my breathing worse :sadpanda:

Oh no :console:! Your manager should show some compassion for your current situation. It’s not like you asked for your asthma to get worse.

Hope it all gets sorted with work and that you get feel soon. :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Oh no :console:! Your manager should show some compassion for your current situation. It’s not like you asked for your asthma to get worse.

Hope it all gets sorted with work and that you get feel soon. :hugs:

I dont think he knows what compassion is, especially when he still thinks im being silly and just got the same cold that everyone else has... when i dont even have a cold at all :facepalm:

Basically im in a situation where i could get sacked for being quite ill. Well bring on my absense review meeting mister manager and ill show you my union rep :fuhrer:
Get well soon, Furry 💜
I dont think he knows what compassion is, especially when he still thinks im being silly and just got the same cold that everyone else has... when i dont even have a cold at all :facepalm:

Basically im in a situation where i could get sacked for being quite ill. Well bring on my absense review meeting mister manager and ill show you my union rep :fuhrer:

Literally. Well I hope karma bites him very hard in the butt.

:console: quite a ****** situation tbh, especially as it’s out of your control. He won’t know what’s coming when you bring along your union rep :hugs:
Hugs for everyone :hugs:
Literally. Well I hope karma bites him very hard in the butt.

:console: quite a ****** situation tbh, especially as it’s out of your control. He won’t know what’s coming when you bring along your union rep :hugs:

Yeah, im pretty ill (hospital has been mentioned on more than 1 occasion in the past week) yet i feel hes punishing me for being ill... oh he will poo himself when i bring in the union rep im gonna love it!
Yeah, im pretty ill (hospital has been mentioned on more than 1 occasion in the past week) yet i feel hes punishing me for being ill... oh he will poo himself when i bring in the union rep im gonna love it!

Can imagine that it’s incredibly frustrating for you, and that he fails to see that it’s genuinely out of your control and that you’re not well :console:. Don’t blame you tbh, his face will be an absolute picture when you bring your union rep along. He’ll probably will wish he hadn’t have been an ******** about the situation. :hugs:

Original post by Pachuco
Hugs for everyone :hugs:

:hugs: how’re you?
:hugs: how’re you?

Yep hes a frustraiting man.
I reckon hed be laughed out of the meeting by the union with the way iv been treated if im honest. I was put on a final absense warning 6 months ago because i was very mentally and a bit physically ill, and rather than telling me to get a sick note he didnt. He let me carry on calling in sick once a week, and put more stress on me which then made me even more mentally unstable. Hes partly the reason i was sui... so if he gets the joy of sacking me, i will not be impressed!!!
Anonymous #1, I'm alright, today wasn't too bad. I did a lot of tidying and sorted some old clothes out. There is a man who is at the home my mom works at, who just came out of hospital and all he has is the gown he left the hospital in, so I have sorted a bag of clothes for him. And I ate some bread and mackerel earlier.

How are you? :hugs:
Yep hes a frustraiting man.
I reckon hed be laughed out of the meeting by the union with the way iv been treated if im honest. I was put on a final absense warning 6 months ago because i was very mentally and a bit physically ill, and rather than telling me to get a sick note he didnt. He let me carry on calling in sick once a week, and put more stress on me which then made me even more mentally unstable. Hes partly the reason i was sui... so if he gets the joy of sacking me, i will not be impressed!!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he does get laughed out by the union rep. He should’ve just asked for a sick note tbh, would’ve been a lot less hassle. Tbh, I think he’s just looking for an excuse to sack someone. :dontknow:

Original post by Pachuco
Anonymous #1, I'm alright, today wasn't too bad. I did a lot of tidying and sorted some old clothes out. There is a man who is at the home my mom works at, who just came out of hospital and all he has is the gown he left the hospital in, so I have sorted a bag of clothes for him. And I ate some bread and mackerel earlier.

How are you? :hugs:

That’s good :hugs:

I’m ok thanks, just tired at the moment :lol: really need to get out of bed and get ready for work aha :hugs:
So I start work at 11:30, wanted to have a shower now, my mum now is in there, told her if she was quick, she can go in now and she’s got the day off :facepalm: really wanted to try and avoid using public transport and walk to work. So frustrating tbh. Should’ve got up a lot earlier to start getting ready....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Which service referred you? (IAPT, GP, CMHT etc.)
Original post by Noodlzzz
Which service referred you? (IAPT, GP, CMHT etc.)

Healthy Minds :redface:
Healthy Minds :redface:

Not sure about that service specificaly, but I think the average amount of sesions is 6-8, once a week
Original post by Noodlzzz
Not sure about that service specificaly, but I think the average amount of sesions is 6-8, once a week

Ah ok thanks. I’m sure the clinician will go into detail when I go in Friday :redface:

Hope you’re okay? :hugs: