The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Housing

I am starting a masters in Dietetics at BCU in September and am trying to sort out somewhere to live before I go off travelling on October 31st. I have looked on right move but the properties seem to only be advertised just before they become available and I need to sort something fairly soon. I was therefore wondering if anyone had managed to secure accommodation and had a room available from January? However I would be open to paying rent for a couple of months before if needed. I am looking to live with other post grad students. Look forward to any feedback. Sophie
Original post by Sophiefeather
I am starting a masters in Dietetics at BCU in September and am trying to sort out somewhere to live before I go off travelling on October 31st. I have looked on right move but the properties seem to only be advertised just before they become available and I need to sort something fairly soon. I was therefore wondering if anyone had managed to secure accommodation and had a room available from January? However I would be open to paying rent for a couple of months before if needed. I am looking to live with other post grad students. Look forward to any feedback. Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Have you tried searching through BCU Student Homes? If you head to the website here you can search for properties or even single rooms available in student houses.
Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Lydia
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending