The Student Room Group

Declaration

Hi

I was just wondering I started uni on the 18th I'm fully enrolled but completely forgot about my declaration form I sent this back yesterday just wondered if I am still going to get paid? And if so roughly when?

Thanks
Hi Edu123,

We are taking up to seven working days for processing your declaration form from the date of receipt. Once that is processed, if you are taking a loan out for the first time, on the Wednesday after you application is fully approved we would send off your National Insurance Number to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to be checked. They would return this to us the following Wednesday and if validated and we have valid bank details for you, if we have received the Confirmation of Registration (COR) from your University your payment would be released and in your account within three to five working days after that. The University should send the COR automatically when you complete the registration process with them.

If you are a continuing student who has had a loan before then you can exclude the extra time for validating your National Insurance Number.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending