MoAmine
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've just begun my AS physics and want to start revising early, can anyone direct me to a website or set of videos that are really helpful when it comes to OCR physics AS revision.

BTW i'm doing Physics A which consists of four modules:
-Development of practical skills in physics
-Foundations of physics
-Forces and motion
-Electrons, waves and photons
doctor2be2022
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MoAmine)
I've just begun my AS physics and want to start revising early, can anyone direct me to a website or set of videos that are really helpful when it comes to OCR physics AS revision.

BTW i'm doing Physics A which consists of four modules:
-Development of practical skills in physics
-Foundations of physics
-Forces and motion
-Electrons, waves and photons
Hi there!

I used a channel on YouTube called DrPhysicsA. He makes some really good videos focused on A Level Physics revision. They were super easy and clear to understand (I was never that great at Physics but it worked for me haha!)
Past papers will be your best friend too - even if it's for the old spec, some practice is better than none.

Good luck with AS Physics
MoAmine
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by doctor2be2022)
Hi there!

I used a channel on YouTube called DrPhysicsA. He makes some really good videos focused on A Level Physics revision. They were super easy and clear to understand (I was never that great at Physics but it worked for me haha!)
Past papers will be your best friend too - even if it's for the old spec, some practice is better than none.

Good luck with AS Physics
Thanks a lot !!
I will also check out the YT channel
Thanks Again!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.86%
No (454)
48.14%

Watched Threads