The Student Room Group

What's one thing you're aiming to achieve today?

It's Friday alreadyyyy~ 😇
One thing I'm aiming to achieve is to finish the whole Child development chart, so I can watch my kdrama in peace 🌚🙌
What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you haven't had any replies yet.

One thing I'm aiming to achieve today (Friday) is to help out a family member as much as I can. To say the least...they may be very busy today.
Sleep
Original post by D3LLI5
Sleep

lol I was gonna say that. I have late classes and it messes my schedule up.
Original post by Kai's Wife
One thing I'm aiming to achieve is to finish the whole Child development chart, so I can watch my kdrama in peace 🌚🙌
What about you?

I prefer Jdrama :P
Reply 5
I was hoping to clean my car today, but I only ended up getting out of bed once and I argued with my friend so :redface:
Win the lottery.:redface:
Pissing my bf off enough for him to dip out of my house so I don't have to see his ugly face.
Reply 8
Original post by FantasticMsFox
Sorry you haven't had any replies yet.

One thing I'm aiming to achieve today (Friday) is to help out a family member as much as I can. To say the least...they may be very busy today.

Aww it's fine, thanks for replying ❤️
And good luck!
Original post by D3LLI5
Sleep

Same 😂 But I have bare work to do and yet I'm on YouTube 🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by Gryffindorian
I prefer Jdrama :P

Oooo, have you watched 1 litre of tears?
Original post by Goaded
I was hoping to clean my car today, but I only ended up getting out of bed once and I argued with my friend so :redface:

That's always me; and aww hope you patch things up with your friend soon
Original post by Technetium
Win the lottery.:redface:

Good luckkk 😂😭
Original post by xobeauty
Pissing my bf off enough for him to dip out of my house so I don't have to see his ugly face.

😂😂😂😂😂 I'm dead

Oooo, have you watched 1 litre of tears?

It looks too sad lol I saw Dear Friends though. It's not a series but it's similar to 1 Litre of Tears because two girls became friends while struggling with terminal illnesses. You should check it out but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw it already.

I do like some Korean stuff though. I got my mom into it, all day everyday she watches kdrama now and made friends with a Korean co-worker :lol:. Have you seen stuff like 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant? :teeth:.
What about you?

i am aiming to die
Get a bunch of s*** done.
Reply 12
It looks too sad lol I saw Dear Friends though. It's not a series but it's similar to 1 Litre of Tears because two girls became friends while struggling with terminal illnesses. You should check it out but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw it already.

I do like some Korean stuff though. I got my mom into it, all day everyday she watches kdrama now and made friends with a Korean co-worker :lol:. Have you seen stuff like 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant? :teeth:.

Oooo i need to watch that series then. And yes omg kdrama is addictive af, and daaamn that's sick! I've always wanted to be friends with someone Korean 😭 And nope; I've heard of it but never watched it. Is it good?
Reply 13
Original post by study beats
i am aiming to die

Nooooooo *calls childline*
Original post by WoodyMKC
Get a bunch of s*** done.

Same
Oooo i need to watch that series then. And yes omg kdrama is addictive af, and daaamn that's sick! I've always wanted to be friends with someone Korean 😭 And nope; I've heard of it but never watched it. Is it good?

Yea the Korean guy teaches IT at the college where she works haha. If you want Korean friends start with apps like Meeff, I've met a lot of Korean guys on there just watch out for pervs.

Yes it's good, but Dear Friends is a movie not series :P It's available on drama.net and kissasian :wink: addicted to those sites. My mum actually cried when Kissasian got taken down, she literally ran to my room to tell me with red watery eyes LOL. But kissasian is back, it switched its server.

100 Days is a bit old school but it's a classic really. Kdramas and movies these days are different, everyone's disgustingly good looking lol back then the women were meh and the men were hunky and tan, and the movies were more silly which is my kinda thing :P.
Reply 15
Yea the Korean guy teaches IT at the college where she works haha. If you want Korean friends start with apps like Meeff, I've met a lot of Korean guys on there just watch out for pervs.

Yes it's good, but Dear Friends is a movie not series :P It's available on drama.net and kissasian :wink: addicted to those sites. My mum actually cried when Kissasian got taken down, she literally ran to my room to tell me with red watery eyes LOL. But kissasian is back, it switched its server.

100 Days is a bit old school but it's a classic really. Kdramas and movies these days are different, everyone's disgustingly good looking lol back then the women were meh and the men were hunky and tan, and the movies were more silly which is my kinda thing :P.

Ooooo is it?! Okg I'm gonna get this app
And ohhhh, as long as it's available on kissasian then I'm good; kissasian is my knight on the white horse ❤️ And trust me man, recently my broadband blocked kissasian so I'm gonna have to try the proxy thing. And tbh I love the actors now! They're so hot and cute 😍😍😍 and the humour isn't bad either tbh 😂😂
Ooooo is it?! Okg I'm gonna get this app
And ohhhh, as long as it's available on kissasian then I'm good; kissasian is my knight on the white horse ❤️ And trust me man, recently my broadband blocked kissasian so I'm gonna have to try the proxy thing. And tbh I love the actors now! They're so hot and cute 😍😍😍 and the humour isn't bad either tbh 😂😂

Blocked? I can't imagine being blocked by them lol. What have you been doing?! 👀 lol.

I like Korean movies like My Sassy Girl, My Wife is a Gangster and series like Couple or Trouble. I can't cope with the new actors. I just can't lol. It's depressing. I'll actually have to ask my mom about new series. But like I recently saw Busanhaeng/Train to Busan. The guy from Goblin is in it. And now I dream about having Gong Yu's babies. Do you see why I can't watch kdramas now! :bawling:. As far as level of attraction, Jdramas are more realistic I think and their humour is absurd.

Please watch Switch Girl Jdrama :adore:.
Reply 17
Blocked? I can't imagine being blocked by them lol. What have you been doing?! 👀 lol.

I like Korean movies like My Sassy Girl, My Wife is a Gangster and series like Couple or Trouble. I can't cope with the new actors. I just can't lol. It's depressing. I'll actually have to ask my mom about new series. But like I recently saw Busanhaeng/Train to Busan. The guy from Goblin is in it. And now I dream about having Gong Yu's babies. Do you see why I can't watch kdramas now! :bawling:. As far as level of attraction, Jdramas are more realistic I think and their humour is absurd.

Please watch Switch Girl Jdrama :adore:.

Idek bruh, out of nowhere it started blocking random websites
And yess I watched my sassy girl 😂 And I love the new actors! I like both their acting and their faces 😍 And omg train to busan is amazing. Btw I'd recommend Moorim school; I absolutely loved that kdrama; and also watch school2017; it's so damn relatable
And trust me that's the life of every fangirl out there 😭😭 and idk I personally prefer kdramas tbh
Am doing okkieee I will do, so switch girl and dream girls it is
Idek bruh, out of nowhere it started blocking random websites
And yess I watched my sassy girl 😂 And I love the new actors! I like both their acting and their faces 😍 And omg train to busan is amazing. Btw I'd recommend Moorim school; I absolutely loved that kdrama; and also watch school2017; it's so damn relatable
And trust me that's the life of every fangirl out there 😭😭 and idk I personally prefer kdramas tbh
Am doing okkieee I will do, so switch girl and dream girls it is

Yea I remember back in the day (lol) Japanese culture was where it was at but Korea took over outta nowhere haha. Idc where they're from, just give me an Asian boyfriend :colonhash: lol. :colondollar:

Are Moorim School and School 2017 sad? I started to watch one school drama with Kim Woo Bin. He's so sexy, have you heard of him?
To finish painting my living room today. Just finished painting the kitchen so next stop is the living room after a ten min break :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest