How likely would I be pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,

I am genuinely worried that I might be pregnant as I had sex a few times during ovulation time without a condom and I am not on birth control. We pulled out every time so he did not finish in me at all. I took the morning after pill, but it is 10 days my period is due and I am getting slight cramps and my legs are warm. I took the morning after pill 5 days ago. I must also note that previously I have had mild cramping before a period but just quite worried this time.
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

I am genuinely worried that I might be pregnant as I had sex a few times during ovulation time without a condom and I am not on birth control. We pulled out every time so he did not finish in me at all. I took the morning after pill, but it is 10 days my period is due and I am getting slight cramps and my legs are warm. I took the morning after pill 5 days ago. I must also note that previously I have had mild cramping before a period but just quite worried this time.
It is still possible to become pregnant without him cumming inside of you as precum can have small amounts of living sperm in it.

When did you take the morning after pill in regards to when you had sex. If it wasn't days later then you should be fine. The morning after pill can mess with your period so it is not surprising if it's late.

You can always also take a pregnancy test to make sure too
EmilyLouiseR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
For times like this its always best too buy some pregnancy tests and have them on hand so you can take a test quickly than worry about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (143)
38.86%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.35%

Watched Threads