The Student Room Group

Product Design Task

Hi everyone,
For this years Product Design task I'm thinking of making a desk organizer/tidy. Could you kindly please fill this survey out for me, https://samara99.typeform.com/to/S7dtK6 ,(won't take long at all), it's for my market research. Thank you so much for taking your time to help me by completing the survey. Have a great day. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Done 😊
Reply 2
Thank you so much. Have an amazing day :h:

Original post by bethaniteddy
Done 😊
Dont worry, I got you fam :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Thank youu
Original post by OneLove<3
Dont worry, I got you fam :wink:

Spoiler

Hello,
I just filled in your survey!! I do product design too for my A2, its kinda difficult with the workload + I know how important this survey is for research. So dw I'll help you out.
ALSO EVERYONE please fill out the survey because it will definitely help because the the workload is so intense and you'd be doing them such a huge favor. (I say this from experience cuz it was so hard for me when I was trying to get results, and I struggled to finish last week, so PLEASEEE FILL OUT THE SURVEY) xx
Btw your survey is a lot better than mine,I love the transition and it's so aesthetic (getting 'em fancy product design terms in :wink:)

I wanted to just reiterate for people to take the time to HELP A STUDENT BY FILLING THE SURVEY. Like it legit took less than a minute. Soz it's just that I know how important it is so I want to help you get the fellow members to fill out you survey.

Another btw, for my design task I'm thinking of making a phone cover which ideally prevents your phone getting damaged :tongue: (legit best thing ever if it works) .
Done, Good luck for your coursework
Hahaha That is actually really true. Props for your survey, hope my answer helps. And I hope you get a lot of replies. Woah that's a good idea for your product. tbh I like both the desk organizer and phone cover ideas.

Original post by Pizza24/7
Btw your survey is a lot better than mine,I love the transition and it's so aesthetic (getting 'em fancy product design terms in :wink:)

I wanted to just reiterate for people to take the time to HELP A STUDENT BY FILLING THE SURVEY. Like it legit took less than a minute. Soz it's just that I know how important it is so I want to help you get the fellow members to fill out you survey.

Another btw, for my design task I'm thinking of making a phone cover which ideally prevents your phone getting damaged :tongue: (legit best thing ever if it works) .
Done, good luck with your coursework
Thanks hun I hope the idea works out
Original post by CottonCandy99
Hahaha That is actually really true. Props for your survey, hope my answer helps. And I hope you get a lot of replies. Woah that's a good idea for your product. tbh I like both the desk organizer and phone cover ideas.
Hey to everyone who does product design out there for A-Levels, hows it going?? Apart from the completing the survey what is everyone else making for their final design this year??? :biggrin:
Done :smile: good luck
Reply 13
Thanks so much :smile:
Original post by cc85734
Done :smile: good luck
Reply 14
Thank you very much
Original post by CottonCandy99
Done, Good luck for your coursework
Actually I do product design as well but I'm still not sure about my idea yet I'm thinking of a way de-clutter closets more easily, if that makes sense or maybe I'll find a way to prevent drinks from spilling in a car?? Dunno yet (which is bad situation I know) but any advice? It looks like everyone is already doing their research and on top of that the survey was really good. So anyone doing product design??
Original post by Pizza24/7
Hey to everyone who does product design out there for A-Levels, hows it going?? Apart from the completing the survey what is everyone else making for their final design this year??? :biggrin:
Done the survey :smile:. It's good you're being proactive, I lied about my survey and still got an A* in the coursework for Product Design :biggrin:.

Just realised - your coursework idea was almost like my initial idea last year - but I changed it a lot after that.
Reply 17
Thank you. Wow, you got an A*, congratulations that's so good, I'm so jealous :biggrin:. I'm really aiming for an A* this year so I'm trying to do my best. Do you have any tips for my coursework to help me out?
Original post by Ze Witcher
Done the survey :smile:. It's good you're being proactive, I lied about my survey and still got an A* in the coursework for Product Design :biggrin:.

Just realised - your coursework idea was almost like my initial idea last year - but I changed it a lot after that.
Reply 18
Done, for my fellow A-level product design taker :wink:
Reply 19
Woah lit, so many people who are into product design are helping each other out, this is teamwork right here. Hahaha c'mon more people gotta help out and do the survey. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending