The Student Room Group

Motivation

I’ve just started Year 13 and I am trying to aim high and stay on top of all my work. But it’s difficult.

Is there any tips to stay organised, motivated and on the journey to get top grades?!

Thank you 😁
Original post by sociologygem
I’ve just started Year 13 and I am trying to aim high and stay on top of all my work. But it’s difficult.

Is there any tips to stay organised, motivated and on the journey to get top grades?!

Thank you 😁

Think about why you need good grades. Imagine how it feels when you get them and imagine if you fail?

More work you do now the less you will have to do next year.

Thank you 😁

I have the same situation! which Alevels are you doing ?
Original post by olivia131
I have the same situation! which Alevels are you doing ?

Psychology, Sociology and Religious Studies!! What about you?
Reply 4
Psychology, Sociology and Religious Studies!! What about you?

How are you finding Sociology?? What did you get at AS? I do it too and I actually really like it
Original post by Angxla
How are you finding Sociology?? What did you get at AS? I do it too and I actually really like it

It’s definitely my favourite!! I got an A and i’m hoping to study it in university!! How do you find it?
Reply 6
It’s definitely my favourite!! I got an A and i’m hoping to study it in university!! How do you find it?

It's such a good subject, and it's easy to get your head around the concepts. I got a B at AS and I'm hoping to get an A this year. That would be my dream

Quick Reply

Latest