The Student Room Group

would you say these are moderate or strong GCSEs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yesmynameis
i am just a bit annoying thats all

For a moment I thought you tried to say the word which begins with an F and ends with a T, if you were expecting to be praised based on some examinations took at the age of 16 then think again, also check out that link please:smile:
Im not sure what word you are referring to, but i thought that fgs meant 'for gods sake'?
i do not want to be praised, i just want serious responses. i do not appreciate sarcasm, my deadline for ucas is in 2 days and I am trying to finalise where i have the best chances of getting in.

Original post by The RAR
For a moment I thought you tried to say the word which begins with an F and ends with a T, if you were expecting to be praised based on some examinations took at the age of 16 then think again, also check out that link please:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Sunset891
is this seriously a question lol

GCSE wise you're fine, but don't assume this means you're safe. You've got A levels which are way more important and that is what unis mainly look at, and then there's your personal statement, which is harder than it sounds, trust me. They want to accept someone who is of the right academic standards, but also has the right personality traits.

I definitely agree with you. A levels matters more. Achieve high AS then your tutors can use those grades to predict u for ur uni application. Its just the matter of choosing unis based heavily on GCSEs or unis focusing other aspects like the PS or admissions tests. Unis love all rounder students.

Quick Reply

Latest