Turn on thread page Beta

I have a really big dilemma. Credit deficit :'( help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im in 3rd Year of Education studies and want to apply for my pgce primary course this year but due to my punctuality issues last year (personal problems), I received an X grade in a module, meaning that im 30 credits below and cant graduate this summer unless I make up for it somehow.

My uni said the only way is to do a summer camp thing next summer but thats when Im supposed to graduate they said I can do it at another uni via distance learning (Open University) but I called them yday and they said its too late to register. This is makibg me depressed. What shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Speak to your current uni and see if there is a 2nd year module you can fit into this year to get the credit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you must have asked this question a thousand times. You won't be graduating in the summer, do the summer school and wait a year with the PGCE. If you can't keep up with the work now you will really suffer during the once year
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.