How to change term address on sfe? Watch

SidTheSloth1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I said I would be moving out, but for personal reasons I am unable to, where do I update that on sfe?
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SidTheSloth1)
I said I would be moving out, but for personal reasons I am unable to, where do I update that on sfe?
You can update your contact address in the "Your Profile" section - however - you'll need to update your Maintenance Loan information to get the lower amount (for living at home) rather than the higher amount (for living away from home).

I believe this is something you'll need to discuss with SFE.
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SidTheSloth1)
Hi SidTheSloth1,

You can change your living arrangements at any time during your studies.

To change from 'Elsewhere' to 'With Parents' you will need to select the change course details option on your online student finance account.

You would then update the 'where I will be living during term 1, 2 and 3' and if required your term time address details in order to ensure a reassessment takes place.

Depending on the status of your application you may be prompted to print a change of circumstances form and submit the new details by post.

Regards,

Stuart
kevin3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi Stuart What is SFE's reasoning behind not putting the PDF 18/19 COC2 form on the SFE forms page as the EU CO1 form is freely available... most people I know are 'only' using pages 2, 3 and signature page of the EU CO1 form as they are unable to wait a week for the CO2 to be delivered best wishes Kevin Middlesex University
Last edited by kevin3; 5 days ago
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by kevin3)
Hi Stuart What is SFE's reasoning behind not putting the PDF 18/19 COC2 form on the SFE forms page as the EU CO1 form is freely available... most people I know are 'only' using pages 2, 3 and signature page of the EU CO1 form as they are unable to wait a week for the CO2 to be delivered best wishes Kevin Middlesex University
Probably because a home student can update their details online!
Lynsey SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello,

As long as we have not received Confirmation of Registration (COR) and Confirmation of Attendance (COA), students can make amendments to their applications at the following stages:
• Approved
• Approved - Awaiting Signature
• Awaiting Validation
• Sponsors Details Incomplete
• Eligibility Incomplete
• Data Entry Incomplete (Online Application)

The CO2 form is available on the GOV.UK website- http://ow.ly/h8pr30nGv31

Thanks, Lynsey.
kevin3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thanks Linsey.... I am aware of the information that go on the SIS system I think problems arise when students have issues with the updating their online application and are requested to complete a paper form after they called SFE nd the time is takes to receive to complete them. I have the whole set of forms in pdf files except for the CO2 form.. Sorry do you also have link for a CO1 form Best wishes Kevin3
Last edited by kevin3; 4 days ago
Erin SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thanks Linsey.... I am aware of the information that go on the SIS system I think problems arise when students have issues with the updating their online application and are requested to complete a paper form after they called SFE nd the time is takes to receive to complete them. I have the whole set of forms in pdf files except for the CO2 form.. Sorry do you also have link for a CO1 form Best wishes Kevin3
Hi Kevin,

You can find the Change of Circumstance form here.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (64)
8.45%
I used to but I don't now (19)
2.51%