How can I get an A* in A Level Chemistry?Watch
How can I get an A* in Chemistry? How many hours a week (not including class time) should I be studying? What are some good revision resources? (My exam board is AQA if that makes a difference). Any advice will be appreciated.
(source: got an A* in chemistry)
Also chemguide, chemguide is life.
- NOT CGP (believe it or not, it is not good for a level)
- Chemguide (great for explaining stuff)
- Chemguide (brilliant, concise, exam-specific revision notes per topic)
- Past papers (practice the old ones too!)
- www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk (longer revision notes, huge amount of exam-style questions)
- Buy this book: 'Calculations in AS/A level Chemistry - Jim Clark'. It is a MUST have if you intend to do extremely well in the calculations found in the specification. It currently has an average of 5 star rating over 193 reviews, and you can buy a second hand one for under £15.
and spend some time in your next summer holidays revising the AS level content so you know it back to front, and you can do great on past papers. It will make things so much easier going into Year 13 and when you come to revise for the real thing.