Sophief2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, am doing biology psychology & history for my a levels (just started year 12) Ep is compulsory at my sixth form and I’m not sure what to do for my epq;
I initially wanted to either study something like psychology or law related at uni, but at the minute I have been recently looking at Speech and Languge therapy so I was potentially thinking about doing my epq on some form of child development or something but I’m not 100% sure yet as I do really enjoy psychology too! So I would be really appreciative of any ideas for either psychology or language speech therapy related?? I’m olanning on doing a dissatation
Thank you so much!
Chessypuffs1738
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sophief2000)
Hey, am doing biology psychology & history for my a levels (just started year 12) Ep is compulsory at my sixth form and I’m not sure what to do for my epq;
I initially wanted to either study something like psychology or law related at uni, but at the minute I have been recently looking at Speech and Languge therapy so I was potentially thinking about doing my epq on some form of child development or something but I’m not 100% sure yet as I do really enjoy psychology too! So I would be really appreciative of any ideas for either psychology or language speech therapy related?? I’m olanning on doing a dissatation
Thank you so much!
Wow I can't help you but we do the exact same subjects
How are you finding them?
I was thinking of doing a similar EPQ or something more biology related
Sophief2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Niamh3213)
Wow I can't help you but we do the exact same subjects
How are you finding them?
I was thinking of doing a similar EPQ or something more biology related
Oh how weird !! And i am really enjoying all 3 in particular psychology but I’m struggling with biology 😩 what are you planning on doing after a levels?
Chessypuffs1738
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh how weird !! And i am really enjoying all 3 in particular psychology but I’m struggling with biology 😩 what are you planning on doing after a levels?
Yeah same haha
Psychology is definatley my easiest and most enjoyable at the moment
What are you studying in history?

I'm not sure I was thinking of doing a biomedical science degree but I'm not certain yet
Wbu?
Sophief2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Niamh3213)
Yeah same haha
Psychology is definatley my easiest and most enjoyable at the moment
What are you studying in history?

I'm not sure I was thinking of doing a biomedical science degree but I'm not certain yet
Wbu?
I totally agree!! And in history we’re studying the American revolution, American civil war and Britain in 1900-1960, and a study on Churchill! You?
And that sounds really interesting! Not too sure at the moment though!
Chessypuffs1738
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I totally agree!! And in history we’re studying the American revolution, American civil war and Britain in 1900-1960, and a study on Churchill! You?
And that sounds really interesting! Not too sure at the moment though!
Oh cool we're doing America 1865-1975 and Britain 1951-2007
I have a test next week already!
Yeah I'm not definite either. Have you decided on a EPQ topic yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (283)
60.47%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.7%