Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls care about a guys "behind"? or other things? Watch

Announcements

Ok, so theres this thread talking about what you prefer, boobs bum legs. this is on a woman though, I was wondering what it would be like for a womans preference for a guy. I heard women like guys with nice butts, legs, jawlines etc.

Im going to make an anon poll with tons of body parts... yes including "the bits" .-.
    as im genuinely interested in what women think about the guys body, guys usually just say butt, boobs, legs, hair, eyes. one of them mainly so it'd be cool to see how even it is in the "attractive" body parts.

ReputationRep:
    Well if a guy walks past me I'm not going to stare at his butt or be like 'daamnn, thats a nice butt".
    I think the most attractive body part for guys would either be hair or lips tbf.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13987655 heres the poll.. cant add the poll on this for some reason.

Anyone know how to add this poll to the thread? ^
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    As a guy with a nice butt can confirm that a lot of women like male butts

ReputationRep:
    Idc but a guy can't have a bigger ass than me. That's just weird.

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    As a guy with a nice butt can confirm that a lot of women like male butts
    Yea, I apparently have really nice legs (like 4 girls came up at once and were just like staring at them, touching them etc.) I also heard about the butt thing why is why I made the thread :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boredom101)
    Well if a guy walks past me I'm not going to stare at his butt or be like 'daamnn, thats a nice butt".
    I think the most attractive body part for guys would either be hair or lips tbf.
    Bull **** do you get wet over either of those things. Or even hairy lips.

ReputationRep:
    Girls I've gotten with over the past few years have all said they really love my "peachy arse" so I'm guessing yeah, a lot do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Bull **** do you get wet over either of those things. Or even hairy lips.
    looool nevaaa. Hairy lips are grim

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Girls I've gotten with over the past few years have all said they really love my "peachy arse" so I'm guessing yeah, a lot do.
    You're actually 1/2 the reason I made this thread :P saw your post and thought of it

ReputationRep:
    I've had one girl say nice ass to me so at least one girl cares about them, or at least mine. Another girl pinched it but she could have just been trying to hurt me.

looool nevaaa. Hairy lips are grim
    do you just like "Plump" lips then? or thin? or does it not matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're actually 1/2 the reason I made this thread :P saw your post and thought of it
    Man's inspirational and dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you just like "Plump" lips then? or thin? or does it not matter?
    i don't really care as long as they aren't chapped lol

ReputationRep:
    i don't really care as long as they aren't chapped lol
    :toofunny: nothing like crusty ass lips.

ReputationRep:
    Man's inspirational and dat
    where's this ass thread of yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gryffindorian)
    where's this ass thread of yours
    They must have been referring to a post I made in someone else' thread cause I haven't made an ass thread :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    what about thinning hair ?

ReputationRep:
    They must have been referring to a post I made in someone else' thread cause I haven't made an ass thread :rofl:
    Oh. :\

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.