The Student Room Group

Relationships and A levels

So I broke up with my ex who was my first a few months ago. I used to up until a about two weeks ago think about him a lot. It took me quite a long time to get over him considering we were only together for 4 months. I'm currently pregoing out with someone but it's not serious. I can honestly see potential between me and this guy however I'm in my second year of a levels and am planning to go to uni. Realistically me and him would only last a year is it worth it? Do I just focus on a levels? But then me and him could have a good year together. Help.
Original post by Anonymous
So I broke up with my ex who was my first a few months ago. I used to up until a about two weeks ago think about him a lot. It took me quite a long time to get over him considering we were only together for 4 months. I'm currently pregoing out with someone but it's not serious. I can honestly see potential between me and this guy however I'm in my second year of a levels and am planning to go to uni. Realistically me and him would only last a year is it worth it? Do I just focus on a levels? But then me and him could have a good year together. Help.

Just go for it. No point worrying about the future. Might not work out as you said, but may do - for example a friend who got with her boyfriend in 6th form and have now been together for 7 years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending