Dhaksha06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,
I’m a 1st year law student in London. I would like some advice or tips on what to do because I am really confused. So a bit about me, I was born in Denmark and moved here when I was 6, I have made a decision to move back as soon as I can and to be honest I really can’t wait. However I’m really worrying as a person because I had this whole thing planned on my head that I’d get my law degree then move straight away but I came to the realisation that I may not move back that soon. I just need like a talk through of what I’ll need to do in order to prepare while in uni and leading up to the years as I get closer to move like masters or lpc and if I’m doing masters then is it possible to do it there or whether I’m going to do lpc what should I do about the training contract.
Sorry If this may be the most confusing question ever.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dhaksha06)
Hello,
I’m a 1st year law student in London. I would like some advice or tips on what to do because I am really confused. So a bit about me, I was born in Denmark and moved here when I was 6, I have made a decision to move back as soon as I can and to be honest I really can’t wait. However I’m really worrying as a person because I had this whole thing planned on my head that I’d get my law degree then move straight away but I came to the realisation that I may not move back that soon. I just need like a talk through of what I’ll need to do in order to prepare while in uni and leading up to the years as I get closer to move like masters or lpc and if I’m doing masters then is it possible to do it there or whether I’m going to do lpc what should I do about the training contract.
Sorry If this may be the most confusing question ever.
You havent actually asked a question.

Your OP is contradictory and makes little sense. You dont appear to have checked it.

From what I could discern you are Danish and have decided to move to the UK to study law.

Try rewriting your OP and making it clear so people can understand what you want. Its simply lazy to expect other people to have to spend time sorting it out.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What did we do to make you not like us? Why are you moving?

As tigger said, your post is confused and it makes it confusing for us to answer. What will you need to do to go to Denmark? Well, Denmark has a civil law system, rather than a common law system like England. That would make it more difficult to transfer to Denmark after a common law undergraduate degree. I don't know anything about how you'd convert the degree, and I don't think it likely others will know on here.
Dhaksha06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m not saying anyone to sort it out. I asked for advice coz clearly with the advice I’m gonna sort it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads