Saul_1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello,

I've got a bit of a dilemma regarding A2 resits, I plan on resisting my A2 exams this following June however I've already resat my AS exams for two of my subjects this year. How will this affect my options? Will I even be able to resit at A2 this year?

Thanks.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saul_1)
I've got a bit of a dilemma regarding A2 resits, I plan on resisting my A2 exams this following June however I've already resat my AS exams for two of my subjects this year. How will this affect my options? Will I even be able to resit at A2 this year
Which subjects? (and where are you - in England?)
Saul_1
Rep:
?
Yes England, I studied Geography, Product & Design and Sociology however i've resat my AS Geography and Product & Design exams already. I don't know what my options are from here :/
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can re-sit Geography and Product Design AS and A2 exams next Summer but with your best attempt at any unit being the one that counts towards the final A level but if you want to re-sit Sociology then you would have to do all 3 exams and the results from those would be used to calculate your A level grade.
Saul_1
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! I wasn't sure you could resist AS exams more than once
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.67%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.33%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (26)
43.33%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.33%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5%

Watched Threads