The Student Room Group

NO DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Urgent help needed

So basically I've done my first step to my registration at Hertfordshire and I have to complete step 2 on Monday with my identification... but I've sent my forms of id to the dvla and I'm still waiting for them back

What does this mean for me because I'm really concerned but surely they can't kick me off my course for being unable to register on the original date can they.......

I'll be truly grateful for any help
Original post by Ajonesframe
So basically I've done my first step to my registration at Hertfordshire and I have to complete step 2 on Monday with my identification... but I've sent my forms of id to the dvla and I'm still waiting for them back

What does this mean for me because I'm really concerned but surely they can't kick me off my course for being unable to register on the original date can they.......

have you got a passport or anything else with your photo and name on?
Original post by Ajonesframe

Have you got your letter from student finance? And scans/photos of your ID?

Often that will be accepted. If not then if you explain the problem and when you expect to have your ID back then they'll be able to explain what that means.
Reply 3
That puts me a bit at ease thanks for that

Quick Reply

Latest