The Student Room Group

As level geography revision sources!?!?

So I recently have started sixth form. Our teacher doesn’t recommend any textbooks because ‘her booklets are good enough and cover everything’ even though they clearly don’t. I have printed off the AQA spec.

Does anyone use any good online sources? Or doesn’t anyone recommend the AQA textbook or other textbooks?

Please send links because it is rlly confusing
Hi! I'm doing A2 edexcel geography currently and one of the best websites for revision is : http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/geography-revision/a-level-aqa/. I've linked you to their AQA section, here you can find really good thorough notes per topic which are relevant to the new spec and you can also access practice papers from here too. I think its super annoying and kind of odd that your teacher doesn't recommend textbooks - perhaps its because there's not a wide range of them available online? Who knows. I personally found the Oxford geography books extremely helpful as the casestudies were presented so clearly and you were given all the relevant information. Maybe have a look if they do an AS book for AQA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending