Maintenance loan based on my household income (need assistance)

Watch
10tammy21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I applied for my student loans in June this year and during the process, I was never asked for my household income. However now in uni, I'd like to assess my application so that it is based off my house income and family situation, as I'd like the extra support. Where do I go to do this and what do I do? Also how long would it take to reassess the changes on my payments and for the money to be in my account?

Thanks!
Gerard SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi 10tammy21.

If you applied online and selected not to include your household income, this can only be changed by completing the paper applications.

To do this there are a number of forms to complete. The first form is the Include household income for an application made in 2017/18
The second form is for your parent/partner to complete and is called PFF2 form for parents and partners of students applying in 2017/18

All of the forms and guidance on this can be found here: http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/inclu...plication.aspx

Thanks,

Gerard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (35)
15.28%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (70)
30.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (28)
12.23%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.68%
I think it's an unfair expectation (61)
26.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.31%

Watched Threads