The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hair gel adverts are the work of the devil.
dreadlocksss
Mine is kind of a big messy mohawk. Check my profile pic.
Thirucumaran
Mine is kinda 'old school'. My parents insist that i comb like this so that I'll look smart, but I usually get the front parts to curl a bit with some gel! :biggrin:

Sieg heil!
^ :lol:
my hair is medium on the back and top and a bit shorter on the sides, well it was, until i got it cut off, but now its getting to the same point again.

it kinda looks like a microphone in the pic lol
.Andrew.
Not really long, but enough to straighten it and look ok. Not down to my shoulders, that would be wrong (on me). It's cold, and short hair is a no no for me in this coldness.

Rhys from Hollyoaks length, kinda.

I want a picture :puppyeyes:

come on Andy, don't let me down sunny jim :smile:
Jimmykirk, hylean, feorga and fuglyduckling all have very lovely hair. Not saying the rest of you don't but theirs is particularly nice and voluminous :biggrin:
Cool Cat_88
I want a picture :puppyeyes:

come on Andy, don't let me down sunny jim :smile:

I'll try and find one, and post it :smile:

Don't seem to be any on this laptop :frown:
shaved mine all off on xmas eve think its a number two
Reply 110

Growing it longer at the moment,
Thought I'd update. Er, trying something a little different, as I really can't be bothered to straighten my hair. I got it thinned out but kept the length, so the spikes should be long but usually it just collapses eventually. I've started kinda messing the fringe down and just spiking the back, like this:

Apologies for the lack of a smile.
Reply 112
mine varies weekly between an afro (about 6 inches long now - WAY too many 'jackson 5' comments!), tiny braidy plaitty things, and corn/cane-rowed, depending on which I can be bothered with :laugh:

Want to cut it but I'll miss it way too much.. (and I dont think short hair will suit me)
check the profile pic, short all over

used to style it but now its shaved im not going back, so much easier

Latest