ebrahim4realz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, which experiment is predicted to come in the IAL October 2017 biology unit 3 paper?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
RizK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
as far as predictions go its friday the 13th so im predicting its going to be pretty bad
ebrahim4realz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
as far as predictions go its friday the 13th so im predicting its going to be pretty bad
Haha Judging by how hard the June paper was, god please help me
arizonaidiot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ebrahim4realz)
Haha Judging by how hard the June paper was, god please help me
Hey please reply,I need help fast.What grade did you get for AS biology IAL and how did you study.Please recommend me the best book to study from.Is the green book by ann fullick good?
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
Hey please reply,I need help fast.What grade did you get for AS biology IAL and how did you study.Please recommend me the best book to study from.Is the green book by ann fullick good?
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by arizonaidiot)
im still taking ias biology but i have to say the hodder book by C J Clegg was amazing. I'd recommend that.
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
im still taking ias biology but i have to say the hodder book by C J Clegg was amazing. I'd recommend that.
What about ann fullick's green book.I heard it contains everything for the exam and is the official edexcel textbook.Even my teacher recommended it.I'm so confused.
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What about ann fullick's green book.I heard it contains everything for the exam and is the official edexcel textbook.Even my teacher recommended it.I'm so confused.
Yeah i have it too, but the problem is its not that great for self studying (in my opinion) because the hodder book explains much better, in all the science subjects.
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
Yeah i have it too, but the problem is its not that great for self studying (in my opinion) because the hodder book explains much better, in all the science subjects.
Which book do you use for physics and chemistry?Also,you finding IAS hard?
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Which book do you use for physics and chemistry?Also,you finding IAS hard?
ive already finished my a2s and got 4as, and i got 4as in my AS too. im taking biology as an extra now. I had to resit my AS to get the results i wanted, because they are surprisingly harder to score at - its kinda a big jump from gcses
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
ive already finished my a2s and got 4as, and i got 4as in my AS too. im taking biology as an extra now. I had to resit my AS to get the results i wanted, because they are surprisingly harder to score at - its kinda a big jump from gcses
Any tips on how to get 4as at as level IAL for physics,chem and maths.How many hours did you study from october vs nearer to exams.
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any tips on how to get 4as at as level IAL for physics,chem and maths.How many hours did you study from october vs nearer to exams.
just practice for maths and make sure you understand what's going on in the sciences without memorising. Do a lot of past papers,timed, and properly after you're done with revision. Most important thing is to remain chill during exam season - don't panic, finish your work weeks before the exam starts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.79%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.81%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
40.7%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.58%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.65%

Watched Threads