Benefits of using airline carrier's mobile apps

Watch
vikflyer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello All,

I am writing this message in connection with an academic research survey to understand consumers' perceptions of using Mobile apps.

This academic research survey is conducted by the University of Nice, France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how consumers perceive the values of these mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the consumers perceived value of mobile apps and how it leverages the customer satisfaction.

I am sending herewith the link of the surveys. And I have sought permission to post this survey.

http://cs.createsurvey.com/publish/survey?a=XYPKUw

Could you please participate in this survey and provide your responses.

I will thankful for your help. And your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
Vik
SleepMoodStudy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Vik,

I have just completed your online survey. I was hoping that if you have time, you would be happy to take part in my online study I am conducting. it is about sleep and mood. It takes about 20 minutes to complete, so a bit longer than yours. But I would be hugely appreciative!

The link is:

https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/su...veyID=n4113l44

Thanks so much!
vikflyer
Rep:
?
Hello All,

Many thanks for participating in this survey.

This survey is designed to understand some perceptions (for example: convenience, usability, security, ease of use, involvement, transactions elements etc.,) of mobile apps from active users.

And which factors are considered important for them. Hence, the survey.

I thank you again for your help and support. I am looking forward to hearing your responses through the survey.

Kind Regards,
Vik
vikflyer
Rep:
?
Hello SleepMoodStudy,

Apologies for my delayed reponse.

Many thanks for participating in the survey. Your participation and responses are hugely beneficial for the survey.

I will have a look at your survey.

I thank you again for your help and I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards,
Vik
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (75)
37.69%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (21)
10.55%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.53%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.62%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.56%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.04%

Watched Threads