The Student Room Group

Anyone starting LJMU in March 2018 to study Mental Health Nursing?

Hi, I've recently just accepted my offer to start Liverpool John Moores in March 2018? Just wondering if there is anyone on here who is starting also?
Original post by Steph135
Hi, I've recently just accepted my offer to start Liverpool John Moores in March 2018? Just wondering if there is anyone on here who is starting also?

Hi I'm starting this in March , I can't wait to start but curious as how holidays and things work as we are starting at a funny time . Are you from Liverpool?
Reply 2
Original post by Kyliefitzs21
Hi I'm starting this in March , I can't wait to start but curious as how holidays and things work as we are starting at a funny time . Are you from Liverpool?

Hi, yes I'm from Liverpool but may be moving into student accomadation. I viewed a room at Prime Student Living - Glassworks today. I emailed the university and they sent me a timetable, if you have a email then I could send you it across?
Original post by Steph135
Hi, yes I'm from Liverpool but may be moving into student accomadation. I viewed a room at Prime Student Living - Glassworks today. I emailed the university and they sent me a timetable, if you have a email then I could send you it across?

Hi Steph that would be great if you could send me that thank you 😊, I emailed the university and asked them for the 3 year plan they emailed me back and said I couldn't have it until December 🙁.
Is it mental health nursing which you are doing ? X
Mee 👋🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending