The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Last TMA for module, marked but awaiting release?

Was marked on the 17th after about 10 plus days, but it's said awaiting release since then? Any ideas? Not had this happen before.
I've heard that the waiting times for end of module and exam results is pretty long. It could take a matter of weeks, but you will receive it eventually.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
It depends, was it a TMA or the EMA?

EMAs do take a long time. My last EMA was handed in on the 7th Sept but I won't get the result until 24th Oct.
If it was a TMA it should take 10 days but sometimes tutors are ill, etc. so it can take longer every now and again.

Also, if you are getting concerned it's perfectly OK to email your tutor and ask what's going on - even if the module has ended, just email your tutor from that module.
Original post by rempanda
It depends, was it a TMA or the EMA?

EMAs do take a long time. My last EMA was handed in on the 7th Sept but I won't get the result until 24th Oct.
If it was a TMA it should take 10 days but sometimes tutors are ill, etc. so it can take longer every now and again.

Also, if you are getting concerned it's perfectly OK to email your tutor and ask what's going on - even if the module has ended, just email your tutor from that module.

It's a TMA :smile: It's been marked by him but not released! About 25 days ago I submitted it. Maybe it hasn't gone through for some strange reason. Cheers I'll email him, at the end of the month, didn't want to bug him :L.

I've gone on to the next module, and have my tutors email for it, does that mean I passed the module prior by any chance? I am iffy on if I passed, because like an idiot I half assed the studying and did the TMA in one day.
(edited 6 years ago)
Okay it's all good, my tutor told me I won't have my result until late October because the TMA replaced an exam so needs to be marked by an exam board, oh well :smile: At least I get to do the next module haha.

Quick Reply

Latest