The Student Room Group

Personal statement for more than one subject

I'm thinking of applying for a few different courses at university mainly natural sciences, education and chemistry as I am still unsure of exactly what I want to do. But i've been thinking that this will make my personal statement sooo hard to write. Has anyone else done this and if so do you have any advice?
Reply 1
My advice is to not do this, otherwise you might risk not achieving any courses at all. This is because the admissions tutor will see that you are not dedicated to [insert subject here] that he/she has being teaching for, for the past 30 years.

If you are desperate for this then, concentrate on academic side (why you chose to do subjects, which subjects area facinates you), your good opints, substantiated (teamwork, independance, out of school) basically don't go anywhere naming a course in your PS, to make it vague and general like.
Reply 2
would it be ok if i want to apply both mathematics and Morse?and write that how i like maths :confused:
Reply 3
opal
I'm thinking of applying for a few different courses at university mainly natural sciences, education and chemistry as I am still unsure of exactly what I want to do. But i've been thinking that this will make my personal statement sooo hard to write. Has anyone else done this and if so do you have any advice?

NatSci and chemistry is the obvious overlap. You could write about your love for science, especially chemistry. Dunno about education though.

Latest

Trending

Trending