Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Defected from Labour to Libertarians AMA ;) Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Probs in wrong area. So what. Also it's in the fashion of 99% of all AMA's on TSR. So stupid. Still get involved tho for jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Whose dupe are you?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    Whose dupe are you?
    He claims to be a real life school friend of CoffeeGeek who was annoyed to find out CoffeeGeek was the leader of the Conservative Party.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCFactor)
    Probs in wrong area. So what. Also it's in the fashion of 99% of all AMA's on TSR. So stupid. Still get involved tho for jokes.
    What is your favourite crisp flavour?

ReputationRep:
    In a fight between Carl Marx with two katanas and Adam Smith with a rapier and a parrying dagger who would win.
    The battleground is Luton airport, no one else can get involved

ReputationRep:
    What was your "red pill" moment which caused you to abandon serfdom in favour of the free market utopia?

ReputationRep:
    AMA are not suppose to be posted in this section it will be better in the politics section.

Are you CG spy? Did he plant you in labour to spy on them and now sent you to spy on the libers? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Whose dupe are you?
    Although you're a dirty commie, your name, if it actually is Saoirse, is the loveliest female name in the world (both because it sounds ancient Celtic AF and also 'cos it means freedom).

ReputationRep:
    What on earth made you join labour?

ReputationRep:
    How are you preparing for the inevitable collapse of capitalism? :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR2017)
    What is your favourite crisp flavour?
    Obvs Texas BBQ Pringles.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    How are you preparing for the inevitable collapse of capitalism? :holmes:
    I have a bunker in my garden.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    What on earth made you join labour?
    They seemed to be more likely to win. But I realised that tsr mhoc is more fair in some ways. It's more likely for a minor party to be elected than to not be.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    What was your "red pill" moment which caused you to abandon serfdom in favour of the free market utopia?
    Well I had a bill idea. I went away after gcse results day. When I returned, I realised that they didn't even look at the bill. So I was like nah. And also dupe checks.
    Took Labour about a month to dupe check. Took Libers about 1 hour after I Skype talked to Saunders.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Whose dupe are you?
    I ain't a dupe.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Although you're a dirty commie, your name, if it actually is Saoirse, is the loveliest female name in the world (both because it sounds ancient Celtic AF and also 'cos it means freedom).
    LOL, both a complement and insult in one. So kind...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    AMA are not suppose to be posted in this section it will be better in the politics section.

Are you CG spy? Did he plant you in labour to spy on them and now sent you to spy on the libers? :holmes:
    1. Kinda the joke. Read the first post.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Surely that isn't all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well I had a bill idea. I went away after gcse results day. When I returned, I realised that they didn't even look at the bill. So I was like nah. And also dupe checks.
    Took Labour about a month to dupe check. Took Libers about 1 hour after I Skype talked to Saunders.
    It was looked at. What I find interesting is that the bill in question goes against core Libertarian principles yet you saw it fit to defect to them.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    It was looked at. What I find interesting is that the bill in question goes against core Libertarian principles yet you saw it fit to defect to them.
    That would imply that I've given up on the bill. Which I have. Which is why I'm a liber.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.