Defected from Labour to Libertarians AMA ;) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TCFactor)
Probs in wrong area. So what. Also it's in the fashion of 99% of all AMA's on TSR. So stupid. Still get involved tho for jokes.
Who are you?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mr T 999)
AMA are not suppose to be posted in this section it will be better in the politics section.

Are you CG spy? Did he plant you in labour to spy on them and now sent you to spy on the libers? :holmes:
The outside world does not like it when the Mhoc related stuff spills out. This should either be in chat or the commons bar but it does appear to have generated a few replies.

I must confess that of all my dupe investigations and suspicions, Coffee never came on my radar. I'll be sure to keep a beady eye on him for you.
username2080673
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TCFactor)
That would imply that I've given up on the bill. Which I have. Which is why I'm a liber.
Sound that but the question arises on the extent to which you fit in with your new party.
Mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
The outside world does not like it when the Mhoc related stuff spills out. This should either be in chat or the commons bar but it does appear to have generated a few replies.

I must confess that of all my dupe investigations and suspicions, Coffee never came on my radar. I'll be sure to keep a beady eye on him for you.

Well apparently CG and TCFactor are friends in real life. Hence why I suspect him to be a spy of some sorts. I find it quite strange he was in Labour and suddenly changed his views and defected to the libers.
TCFactor
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Well apparently CG and TCFactor are friends in real life. Hence why I suspect him to be a spy of some sorts. I find it quite strange he was in Labour and suddenly changed his views and defected to the libers.
I have changed my views. I am a Liber. I would scream it from the rooftops. What confirmation do you need.
username1751857
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OK to clear the air, this is not my dupe or anything like that. I know this person in real life - although I wouldn't say we are "friends"... Acquaintance is more accurate. It was his decision to leave Labour and join the Libbers. I did warn him that if he were to join the Libbers that he must ask to himself if he would fit in the party...
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
While true (and one must always be suspicious) Coffee does not seem the type based on my dealings for the past year or so although who knows what they speak of in RL and how we should deal with such loyalties. Without evidence the current approach i have to take is that there is little one can do albeit i do have one or two members under investigation and if evidence is obtained, there may be a person surprised or two.

That for me is solely a decision for Saunders.
username1751857
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
While true (and one must always be suspicious) Coffee does not seem the type based on my dealings for the past year or so although who knows what they speak of in RL and how we should deal with such loyalties. Without evidence the current approach i have to take is that there is little one can do albeit i do have one or two members under investigation and if evidence is obtained, there may be a person surprised or two.

I believe he has already passed a dupe check. This is not my account.
Mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoffeeGeek)
Dupe checks are no longer reliable. There are ways around it now proxy, VPN, Tor etc....
TCFactor
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Thanks for clarification.
username1751857
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dupe checks are no longer reliable. There are ways around it now proxy, VPN, Tor etc....
Well I wonder how I will do that since I have no clue how to use VPN or Tor... Even if you believe that this account is mine I'm interested to see the evidence supporting that. There probably isn't any.
Mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well I wonder how I will do that since I have no clue how to use VPN or Tor... Even if you believe that this account is mine I'm interested to see the evidence supporting that. There probably isn't any.
I never once claimed that account to be yours. What I said was you know him irl and could have potentially planted him in Labour and now the Libers to gain info. I have no evidence to prove this but that's how it appears from a outside perspective.
username1751857
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I never once claimed that account to be yours. What I said was you know him irl and could have potentially planted him in Labour and now the Libers to gain info. I have no evidence to prove this but that's how it appears from a outside perspective.
I'll clarify it for you. I never "planted" him in Labour he wanted to join himself. He then didn't like Labour so he left and decided to join the Libbers, again by himself. These decisions were taken without influence from me, he took these decisions independently. In fact I dissuaded the idea of joining the Libbers but he believed that he would fit in the party so he ended up joining it. If evidence is needed for this I'm willing to show it, not here of course because showing off-site chats is not permitted.

If this clarification doesn't satisfy your suspicions there's really nothing else I can do.
username1524603
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Do the members you have under investigation relate the message you were waiting for from the CT when the Libertarians were posting in Ask the Speaker about Labour cheating at the General Election?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
Do the members you have under investigation relate the message you were waiting for from the CT when the Libertarians were posting in Ask the Speaker about Labour cheating at the General Election?
Ah no. I was waiting to see if Petros had been made aware of suspicions.

The two current investigations are regarding live members.
username1524603
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah no. I was waiting to see if Petros had been made aware of suspicions.

The two current investigations are regarding live members.
What are they being investigated for?
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
What are they being investigated for?
One may be a plain dupe, the other is connected with significant iregularities and suspicious behavior.
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys, if you think that CoffeeGeek is interested in wasting even more of his time by managing another user account or even another person and then drawing attention to it by setting up this ridiculous ‘AMA’ thread, I think you're taking the MHoC way too seriously. :laugh: I'd literally rather do the voting review than pretend to be someone else over here.
TCFactor
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Life_peer)
Guys, if you think that CoffeeGeek is interested in wasting even more of his time by managing another user account or even another person and then drawing attention to it by setting up this ridiculous ‘AMA’ thread, I think you're taking the MHoC way too seriously. :laugh: I'd literally rather do the voting review than pretend to be someone else over here.
This AMA was supposed to be dead banter like most of tsr. But I thank you for the acknowledgement that it is ridiculous.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
inb4 you're TCFactor

In all seriousness, you're absolutely spot on. Unless there's proof or at the very least reasonable suspicion that hasn't been acted on, people need to be quiet and get on with things
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.44%
No (242)
33.56%

Watched Threads