Want more information about this university?
Mandaxxy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi!
Is it too late to apply through clearing for the course psychology? When will clearing closes?
Thanks in advance
imundercover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As far as I’m aware, clearing closes sometime this month, so you’ll have to be quick! I know some universities that are still offering clearing places, you should just give them a ring and enquire if there are any positions on a Psychology course available. You should probably do it quick, though.
username3441700
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mandaxxy)
Hi!
Is it too late to apply through clearing for the course psychology? When will clearing closes?
Thanks in advance
If you are applying through UCAS it closed on the 20th September I believe. Some courses allow you to add clearing choices until the 23rd October. I strongly recommend that you call up and ask them if they will still accept you though.
Mandaxxy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I haven't made application on Ucas, is there any other way to do so without using UCAS?
(Original post by Boredom101)
If you are applying through UCAS it closed on the 20th September I believe. Some courses last until the 23rd October. I strongly recommend that you call up and ask them if they will still accept you though.
username3441700
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven't made application on Ucas, is there any other way to do so without using UCAS?
You'll have to call and ask the University of Chester. Some Universities mainly accept through UCAS others may accept direct applications. It depends.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi!
Thanks in advance
Hi @mandaxxy we don't have any spaces for 2017 entry for Psychology at Chester, however we have a site in Shrewsbury and there's still opportunity to do Applied Psychology at our University Centre Shrewsbury site. Our Admissions Team will be able to explain this to you, give them a call on 01244 511000 or email: [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed