Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's up for a nerdy question? :P Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you were Frodo and you had to take two people with you to Mordor, who would you take and why?

You can choose both real people and fictional characters (anime,tv shows, u kno dis)

My choice would would be:

Josuke because he can both break and fix things - including people. I just think it would be really useful with all the Orcs and whatnot.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I would also take the main character from 3 idiots (the one Amir Khan plays) because he's smart af and he can build robots an shite
    Spoiler:
    Show

this guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallyshrek)
    If you were Frodo and you had to take two people with you to Mordor, who would you take and why?

You can choose both real people and fictional characters (anime,tv shows, u kno dis)

Josuke because he can both break and fix things - including people. I just think it would be really useful with all the Orcs and whatnot.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I would also take the main character from 3 idiots (the one Amir Khan plays) because he's smart af and he can build robots an shite
    Spoiler:
    Show

this guy

If I was Frodo, I would take Hermione because she's smart and would think of ways to not get caught, and I would take the invisibility cloak (idk if that counts as a person), because then I would be invisible, but unlike the ring, the dark knights wouldn't be alerted of where I was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweetpeasw)
    If I was Frodo, I would take Hermione because she's smart and would think of ways to not get caught, and I would take the invisibility cloak (idk if that counts as a person), because then I would be invisible, but unlike the ring, the dark knights wouldn't be alerted of where I was
    Ooohh yeah the invisibility cloak would be super useful! thats a good one I suppose you can choose objects aswell why not lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'd take my 2 favourite Sam's in the world.

Sam Carter from Stargate SG1 as she is really smart and could probably help us find a Stargate or portal into Mordor and I'd take the very loveable Samwise Gamgee, just like Frodo did. He's one of the bravest characters out there and he's also funny and his heart is in the right place and he wouldn't do you wrong :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

this guy

I would take Saitama (One-Punch man), so that I don't have to worry about anything.
    I don't really need anyone else as the mission will be over instantly...

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

this guy

Ooh that's a good question I think it would have to be banter from the last Herald Mage series by Mercedes Lackey as his magic and skill with a sword would be pretty useful. I'd probably also take scanlan from critical role as his magic would be amazing as long as he didn't start singling too loudly!

ReputationRep:
    I would take Nightcrawler from X-Men and Jack from Mass Effect. Jack protects us with a biotic field, we teleport our way to Mt. Doom (if Mordor has dark magic against this, we just teleport outside and leisurely walk across, the biotic field will be pretty strong), chuck the ring in, game.

ReputationRep:
    dr manhattan because he can do everything

and then catwoman for some fun

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.