The Student Room Group

Ethnic Cleansing

Do you know what is going on around you or are you still very reliant on our shyte western media? If you want to be the "best student" don't lie to yourself about what is going on around you just so you don't have to do anything....speak about it and make your opinions clear.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dragon5555
Do you know what is going on around you or are you still very reliant on our shyte western media? If you want to be the "best student" don't lie to yourself about what is going on around you just so you don't have to do anything....speak about it and make your opinions clear.

It is very bad, the persecution that is happening to Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Let's pray it ends.
Reply 2

Are you on about Burma? its been happening for years its just recieved social media attention now ;(
I can't tell if this is one of those "Why aren't we covering X incident in Y foreign place" threads or another white genocide one.
Original post by TribalUnity
It is the way Orthodox Judaism has always operated; destroy all the other groups while maintaining the solidarity of our own. 'By deception we wage war', 'Goyim are like cattle'. This is the zionist neocon clique we have at the helm of global society, its more than just a war on resources its about trashing all civilisations that are not Jewish and culling off anyone who is not part of that in group. These are the modern day Nazis.

I've reported that and suggested your banning, I am as libertarian as anyone can be but this is a clinical case. You need help.

And you could do with counselling... at least on how to express yourself properly.
Original post by TribalUnity
Its not anti semitism. Its perfectly legit criticism of jewish racial supremacism.

If there is such thing as incitement to hatred this has to be it, that's what i suggest you consider. It is obsessive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending