The Student Room Group

Is this a suitable title for a Law related EPQ?

"To what extent do Armed Forces respect and impose Human Rights on missions and in wars"

I'm looking to study either law/politics at university but I wasn't sure if this title would give me enough to write about for 5000 words.

Thanks!
Original post by Haider_A
"To what extent do Armed Forces respect and impose Human Rights on missions and in wars"

I'm looking to study either law/politics at university but I wasn't sure if this title would give me enough to write about for 5000 words.

Thanks!

The idea is ok, but the wording will need fine tuning.
I dont think to what extent is the right phrase.
I also think impose is the wrong word as well.
Perhaps you can use the phrase armed conflict.

Do some research and come back to it. Geneva Convention, ECHR and UN HR declarations.

I suppose you could write it like more of a history essay rather than a legal one and then you could examine the conduct of different armed forces in conflicts around the world.
Original post by Haider_A

Thanks!

I would say shorten it to "Do the armed forces respect and impose human rights?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending