nishabliss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am starting my EPQ and I have come up with a few questions which constantly get turned down but primarily I want to do an EPQ question which involves autism but that is more to the biology side of it but also incorporating psychology. But I can not think of a debate to go with this. Any suggestions?

I am planning to do Psychology in university but I wanted to base my EPQ a little around biology because I am aware that you need to understand biological aspects when studying Psychology in university.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nishabliss)
I am starting my EPQ and I have come up with a few questions which constantly get turned down but primarily I want to do an EPQ question which involves autism but that is more to the biology side of it but also incorporating psychology. But I can not think of a debate to go with this. Any suggestions?

I am planning to do Psychology in university but I wanted to base my EPQ a little around biology because I am aware that you need to understand biological aspects when studying Psychology in university.
Imo you should just read a good number of articles to see whats out there an make brief notes. Trying to fix a title before you know anything is a bit of a mistake.

Maybe you can look at the extent it is biological/ genetic and to what extent therapy can make a difference. Pose a question challenging one or the other.

Charity sites normally have good research and explanations.

No idea what your questions are, but they are probably being turned down because you arent setting a good enough question that involves sufficient research analysis an original thought.

Do have a look at the epq spec to get an idea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (174)
14.51%
I'm not sure (56)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (350)
29.19%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (584)
48.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise