The Student Room Group

AUDIT check student finance

Hi
My childcare minder received a email today saying about an audit check on me and for her to confirm it’s all correct. I’ve never heard of student finance doing random checks and everything I’ve read online about it is bad. Do I need to worry or not? They sent it this morning and my payment is due tomorrow. I feel as though I’ve done something wrong when in reality I haven’t. ....
Reply 1
Original post by Jordkr19956
Hi
My childcare minder received a email today saying about an audit check on me and for her to confirm it’s all correct. I’ve never heard of student finance doing random checks and everything I’ve read online about it is bad. Do I need to worry or not? They sent it this morning and my payment is due tomorrow. I feel as though I’ve done something wrong when in reality I haven’t. ....

If you haven't done anything wrong, you have no reason to worry.
Original post by Jordkr19956
Hi

Thread moved to 'Money & Finance

If you have done nothing wrong, theres nothing to worry about

Quick Reply

Latest