The Student Room Group

Trump to nazis: "Very fine people", Trump to Black protesters "sons of b*ches"

#RightWingLogic

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Trump is an idiot and a white supremacist. If you disagree then you're simply blind from the truth really.

And now we actually have empirical evidence to support this.
Interesting how he advocates for the far right to be allowed to protest peacefully, but as soon as NFL footballers do the same thing, he advocates firing 'those sons of *****es'.

I guess it makes sense in regards to keeping in character as a mindless hypocrite though.
Reply 3
Nazis are as dead as dodos....or didn't you realise we won WW2. Get over it lefty half-wits!
Reply 4
For what reason was my post deleted? Are left-wing opinions the only ones allowed on this forum?
Reply 5
Isn't it strange how you only see BLM protesting the killing of black criminals by Police Officers. I've never seen them protest the killing of a black man by another black man considering that 93% of black people are killed by other black people. If they really were concerned about black lives then it's about time they started with their own communities!

I've also never seen any white people protesting or rioting when a white criminal was killed by a Police Officer.
And Colin Kapernick is a rapist. America is doomed.
Reply 7
Original post by nutz99
Isn't it strange how you only see BLM protesting the killing of black criminals by Police Officers. I've never seen them protest the killing of a black man by another black man considering that 93% of black people are killed by other black people. If they really were concerned about black lives then it's about time they started with their own communities!

I've also never seen any white people protesting or rioting when a white criminal was killed by a Police Officer.

Because Black people being racially, systematically oppressed by Black people...doesn't make sense.

Use your brain please
Reply 8
Original post by zezno
Because Black people being racially, systematically oppressed by Black people...doesn't make sense.

Use your brain please
Of course it doesn't make sense dimwit but it still happens. The facts don't lie. Many more black people are killed by black people than white people. Nobody is holding black people or oppressing black people more than black people themselves. Always the victims....they need to start looking in the mirror to see the real oppressors!
Original post by nutz99

there is no magic switch to stop criminals doing crime.

Police Officers are employed by the state and there is alot you can in terms of training and culture

Also in case you didnt notice when a black person kills another black person they go to prison,

When a Police officer does it, they get a paid vacation
Reply 10
Original post by hannah00
there is no magic switch to stop criminals doing crime.

Police Officers are employed by the state and there is alot you can in terms of training and culture

Also in case you didnt notice when a black person kills another black person they go to prison,

When a Police officer does it, they get a paid vacation
But my point is that you don't see white people protesting and rioting when a white criminal is killed by the police. BLM are no better than the criminals themselves by protesting and rioting over a criminal killed by the police....and if a black person kills another black person they only go to jail if they are caught.

The police are not the real problem!
trump is a turd.
Original post by nutz99
But my point is that you don't see white people protesting and rioting when a white criminal is killed by the police. BLM are no better than the criminals themselves by protesting and rioting over a criminal killed by the police....and if a black person kills another black person they only go to jail if they are caught.

your so blinded by hatred you cant see the facts in front of you.

Black people are more like to be shot and killed the police, compare how police in america treat white suspects vs black suspects.

but the police are actively looking for them, no one is actively looking for police officers who kill young black men for no reason
Reply 13
Original post by hannah00
your so blinded by hatred you cant see the facts in front of you.

Black people are more like to be shot and killed the police, compare how police in america treat white suspects vs black suspects.

but the police are actively looking for them, no one is actively looking for police officers who kill young black men for no reason
The only thing I hate is ignorance which you have by the bucket load. The real fact is that a black man has a much much bigger chance of being killed by another black man than the police.

You are the one full of hate who ignores all the real facts. For example that last year in the US there were 233 black people killed by police but 466 white people. So get it into that small brain of yours that a white person is more at risk of being killed by the police than a black person.
Original post by nutz99
The only thing I hate is ignorance which you have by the bucket load. The real fact is that a black man has a much much bigger chance of being killed by another black man than the police.

You are the one full of hate who ignores all the real facts. For example that last year in the US there were 233 black people killed by police but 466 white people. So get it into that small brain of yours that a white person is more at risk of being killed by the police than a black person.

Lol didn't read
Original post by nutz99

Whether or not you agree with the BLM cause, no individual with a shred of integrity can defend the claim that those neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were should be able to protest peacefully (not that the protests were actually peaceful) but that the NFL players should be penalised for what was a peaceful protest in every sense of the word. Sheer hypocrisy.
Trump and his fellow racist white bigots are bitter that by 2050 whites will be a minority.
Reply 17
Original post by nutz99

Someone doesn't understand that there are way more White people than Black people, those statistics still show that Blacks are killed at a higher rate
Original post by Masstech
Trump and his fellow racist white bigots are bitter that by 2050 whites will be a minority.

I don't think that Trump cares. He's just feeding off on that hatred and bitterness to gain more power for himself. The man has no principles, not even bad ones.
It's just name calling

Nazi's, White supremacist I'm sick of you people calling us this

No better than calling Muslims all terrorists now is it?

Oh your double standards

Quick Reply

Latest