The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How many places can we apply for regarding accommodation?
Reply 801
Original post by medwan2be
So has anyone firmed Plymouth now?

I've firmed Plymouth 😀
Original post by Gregor99
I've firmed Plymouth 😀

Have you chosen your accommodation?
Original post by MKMedic

I'm not actually sure, sorry
I'm not actually sure, sorry

That's okay. I'm thinking of central point, Astor house or discovery heights.
Anyone know how lenient Plymouth are if you don’t get the grades? Like if you get AAB and your offer is for AAA would they allow you on or not?
Reply 806
Have you chosen your accommodation?

I haven't yet.
I am thinking about the old dairy, Mary Newman and Francis Drake
Original post by Daniel100499
Anyone know how lenient Plymouth are if you don’t get the grades? Like if you get AAB and your offer is for AAA would they allow you on or not?

I'm not to sure. I assume it's dependent on how everyone else does.
For those who firmed plymouth,did you receive an email regarding accommodation from the university after firming. If so how long did it take?
Reply 809
Original post by MKMedic
For those who firmed plymouth,did you receive an email regarding accommodation from the university after firming. If so how long did it take?

No
I just got an email from PCMD about health checks and medical school agreement
No
I just got an email from PCMD about health checks and medical school agreement

How do we choose our accommodation?
Reply 811
Original post by MKMedic
How do we choose our accommodation?

I think we are meant to get an email from the uni or residence life about the accommodation portal to apply.
However I weant to the accommodation page and saw "Halls of residence applications for 2018/19 are now open! Emails will be sent to all students who have put Plymouth University as their firm choice (this may take up to 72 hours after confirming Plymouth University as your firm choice)."
"We guarantee University-managed accommodation to all undergraduate applicants who choose Plymouth University as their first choice institution and apply for accommodation before 6th May 2018."
So now I am a bit confused.
https://plymouth.starrezhousing.com/StarRezPortal/Default.aspx?Params=L9ezxPcQnQuRGKTzF%2b4sxeNblvAA%2b26c
Reply 812
Original post by MKMedic

You can apply for 5
Reply 813
Just found how to log in on the FAQ page.
"Please visit our accommodation portal. If it is your first time visiting the portal you will need to enter your email address you used for your UCAS application and press ‘generate password’. This will send an email to your account within 30 minutes with your six digit password."
Just found how to log in on the FAQ page.
"Please visit our accommodation portal. If it is your first time visiting the portal you will need to enter your email address you used for your UCAS application and press ‘generate password’. This will send an email to your account within 30 minutes with your six digit password."

Thanks
Plymouth is my insurance do i still need to apply for accommodation?
Reply 816
Original post by hashman
Plymouth is my insurance do i still need to apply for accommodation?

No
You can apply to accommodation at Plymouth if you have firmed the offer from Plymouth.
When do we find out which accommodation we've got?
Reply 818
Original post by anyamalhi
When do we find out which accommodation we've got?

Should be around late June.
Should be around late June.

Thank you!!

Latest