Fluffybunneh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I am doing a photography project that requires me to take 3 photos and a 10 min interview of a person,place or community and I have found an animal rescue centre. I want to contact them through email, but unfortunately, they have many.

This includes the press enquiry email, the director of communications, 2 communications officers and obviously their general enquiry email. So, should I send the email to one of the press team or the general enquiry email???

(I know this might be a stupid question, but this is literally the first time I've done something like this and anxiety is beating my ass up for it)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fluffybunneh)
So I am doing a photography project that requires me to take 3 photos and a 10 min interview of a person,place or community and I have found an animal rescue centre. I want to contact them through email, but unfortunately, they have many.

This includes the press enquiry email, the director of communications, 2 communications officers and obviously their general enquiry email. So, should I send the email to one of the press team or the general enquiry email???

(I know this might be a stupid question, but this is literally the first time I've done something like this and anxiety is beating my ass up for it)
Send it to the press enquiry and cc in the general enquiry email.

Start off the email with "I hope that this is the correct address to contact with this query - if not please can you forward it on to the correct person."
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads