Roshan Kohli
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I started A levels this year and am currently doing Maths, Economics and Physics. I recently found out that most unis require Further Maths for a math degree. I am currently considering dropping economics. Will this have a major affect on me if i want to pursue a career in banking and finance?

Thanks
username2555529
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hello

I am sitting for Edexcel A2 International Advanced level next june 2018 Economics, can anyone please help me in Unit 4 past papers because I find difficulty in answering both the 15 and 20 mark questions.

Below are the following issues that I hardly need answers for knowledge and understanding:

• 1) Evaluate the effects of a significant improvement in a country’s terms of trade on the achievement of its macroeconomic objectives. (25 marks)
  • 2) Discuss the likely impact of the rapid growth of emerging and developing economies on world trade patterns.(15 marks)
  • 3) ‘China has specialized in manufacturing while India has specialized in services’

Evaluate the possible benefits of such specialization to a country or countries of your choice (25 marks)

I did a lot of research for these questions but I couldn’t find much sufficient points for my answers.

I wish to get an exemplar answer for the questions above from anyone who like to assist me.

Hope for a quicker response.

Thank you

Pabodha Marambe

ListParagraphCx���
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads