The Student Room Group

Gf banned me from having female friends

Scroll to see replies

Dump her right away.
clingy af
What would be her position on you going to school, university, work and having to interact with females?

Ultimately females are 50% of the population and you're going to have to interact with them. She needs to get over this, she can't keep you away from all women (nor are all women a danger to your relationship together), so she's just going to have to trust you.
What you have to understand is that she really loves you and has that fear of loosing you. But making you take pictures of where you are is not very good. try making her feel secure and safe with whatever you're doing and just build the trust
Original post by Jelly1234
What you have to understand is that she really loves you and has that fear of loosing you. But making you take pictures of where you are is not very good. try making her feel secure and safe with whatever you're doing and just build the trust

If she "loved" him, she'd trust him, no?
she would but maybe he's done something which has broken that trust with her... you don't just not trust someone for no reason
Reply 26
Original post by Jelly1234
she would but maybe he's done something which has broken that trust with her... you don't just not trust someone for no reason

Trust issues, perhaps from a previous bad relationship where an ex cheated?
Most probably... they really need to sit down together and talk other wise there's no point of going on like this. But he does need to make her feel secure, beautiful and that no one else can replace her. Maybe then shed be a bit more confident and have that trust
just address the situation calmly and say how you want no one but her. she may be more understating then. :smile:
She shouldn't be banning you from having friends who are girls. She seems too controlling have words with her and if not resolved rethink what you want
dump her :smile:
SHe doesnt trust you aonId get rid.
Lol
Original post by Anonymous
Don't want to give too much details but basically my gf has said I'm not allowed to have any female friends at all. I don't have any anyway as I'm not so confident but they fact that she said she can't really hurts me. She gets very jealous all the time and always worries i will find someone else or something
Any advice?

A big man like you is allowing someone who you probably won't marry to control you? Lol
Original post by Tiger Rag
Dump her and find someone who isn't so controlling.

:curious:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Dump her right away.

what's wrong with you ppl
How large are her breasts?

Why is nobody dealing with the important stuff?
Hardly a relationship.
A relationship is supposed to be built on love and trust.
It's not supposed to feel like some time leap back to 1940's Nazi Germany.
Shes obviously very self conscious and has trust issues
Original post by Joel 96
Hardly a relationship.
A relationship is supposed to be built on love and trust.
It's not supposed to feel like some time leap back to 1940's Nazi Germany.

wtf I wouldn't compare checking his phone and whereabouts to being gas chambered.

Quick Reply