The Student Room Group

Login issue, 2 minute inactivity

Hi, is anyone else experiencing this issue? Logs you out straight away. Can SF confirm how long before the issue is sorted.

Thanks
Original post by maxleo1830
Hi, is anyone else experiencing this issue? Logs you out straight away. Can SF confirm how long before the issue is sorted.

Thanks

Hi maxleo1830,

Student Finance are aware that some Customer's are experiencing issues with logging in online. We apologise for the inconvenience and our team are working hard to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Reply 2
Thank you, please can you post on Twitter once resolved. It would save everyone a lot of time. Thank you.
Reply 3
Still not fixed, still can't log in to my account with this same issue
Reply 4
Yes, I'm having the same issue! When I called, they said they were having some IT issues and to retry in 24hr...still not fixed, though,
Original post by 0427913
Still not fixed, still can't log in to my account with this same issue

Original post by gq207
Yes, I'm having the same issue! When I called, they said they were having some IT issues and to retry in 24hr...still not fixed, though,

Hi,

The recent issues that have been affecting the online accounts have now been resolved.

You should now be able to log into your online account as normal.

If you do continue to experience these issues please clear the cache on your browser (Crtl + F5) and this should resolve the issue for you.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest