English Literature A2 Coursework Watch

mollsjxoxo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello All,
Just seeking some minor help please.
Last week, I was assigned my A2 Coursework brief for English Literature to which I chose the question "Passion is both liberating and imprisoning" compare and contrast the presentation of relationships in light of this comment. The novels I am examining are Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Pre 2000) and Atonement by Ian Mcewan (Post 2000)
My struggle lies in the construction of research. I have brief ideas but am struggling to find literacy criticism and discussion in order to support my argument (A05) I was hoping to discuss the relationship between Catherine and Isabella as well as Catherine and Tilney, where as in Atonement, the relationships between Robbie and Cecila and Lola and Paul spark interest.
I achieved 184/200 UMS points in AS and so am hoping for an A* in this coursework.
Any assistance, recommendations or ideas would be much appreciated.
Thankyou so much!
Mol x x x
TSR Jessica
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
beccabokka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mollsjxoxo)
Hello All,
Just seeking some minor help please.
Last week, I was assigned my A2 Coursework brief for English Literature to which I chose the question "Passion is both liberating and imprisoning" compare and contrast the presentation of relationships in light of this comment. The novels I am examining are Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Pre 2000) and Atonement by Ian Mcewan (Post 2000)
My struggle lies in the construction of research. I have brief ideas but am struggling to find literacy criticism and discussion in order to support my argument (A05) I was hoping to discuss the relationship between Catherine and Isabella as well as Catherine and Tilney, where as in Atonement, the relationships between Robbie and Cecila and Lola and Paul spark interest.
I achieved 184/200 UMS points in AS and so am hoping for an A* in this coursework.
Any assistance, recommendations or ideas would be much appreciated.
Thankyou so much!
Mol x x x
I’ll have a look in the morning for you if you’d still like help? I’ve studied neither of those texts, although I have read Atonement, but I’d be happy to try?
mollsjxoxo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by beccabokka)
I’ll have a look in the morning for you if you’d still like help? I’ve studied neither of those texts, although I have read Atonement, but I’d be happy to try?
Yes Please Hun, much appreciated!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.48%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.19%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.57%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (130)
14.56%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.52%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.68%

Watched Threads