Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have interupted my studies after completing year 1 with CCCU. I am considering applying for year 2 with another university. My question is about finance. I have had a tuition and maintenence loan for year 1. Part of the tuition fee is payable in year 2 (As I interupted in September after enrolling). My question is, if I apply to start in year 2 next September, will Sfe pay me tuition and maintence for the whole of year 2? Thanks for your help.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 25, 2017
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.