The Student Room Group

I got an A in physics...help

Hey, so for GCSE 1st Year, i got an A in module 1, i was 8 marks off an A*, my teacher said i can pull it up to an A* by the end of this yr, but not feeling confident..ifygm?
First year science GCSE is literally irelevent once you do the additional science GCSE.
Reply 2
Original post by antfucкer69
First year science GCSE is literally irelevent once you do the additional science GCSE.

what do u mean?
Original post by imagineiwascool
what do u mean?

I'm not sure if they still do it in the new GCSE, but last year we had core science which we did at the end of year 10 and then we did additional science at the end of year 11. They only looked at additional science when I chose my Alevels.
Do loads of revision and past papers until you are confident. If you're teacher thinks you can do it that should give you a boost anyway.
Reply 5
Original post by TheTree0fDeath
Do loads of revision and past papers until you are confident. If you're teacher thinks you can do it that should give you a boost anyway.

hate physics soo much and can't wait to drop it lol, but thanks anyways
Reply 6
Original post by antfucкer69
I'm not sure if they still do it in the new GCSE, but last year we had core science which we did at the end of year 10 and then we did additional science at the end of year 11. They only looked at additional science when I chose my Alevels.

well uh i live in NI, so im following CCEA curriculum, last yrs paper was 30% and this yr is 45%

Quick Reply

Latest