Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend stared at the waitress and told me "if I had the chance I'd f*** her" Watch

Announcements

Hi guys. So I need your advice. I've been with my bf for several months and we're so in love. But imagine my surprise when we went to this restaurant and he saw this attractive waitress and told me in my face "if I had the chance, I'd f*** her".

I looked at him shocked and he said "if I was single obviously". Then he was like you know I love you right? I meant if I was single.

Still, even saying such a thing like if he was single, would it be justified? I felt so hurt and offended, like hello I'm right here...

Or am I just overreacting? Girls, what do you think?

Thank you for your responses in advance.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys. So I need your advice. I've been with my bf for several months and we're so in love. But imagine my surprise when we went to this restaurant and he saw this attractive waitress and told me in my face "if I had the chance, I'd f*** her".

I looked at him shocked and he said "if I was single obviously". Then he was like you know I love you right? I meant if I was single.

Still, even saying such a thing like if he was single, would it be justified? I felt so hurt and offended, like hello I'm right here...

It's a pretty immature comment for him to make, i don't think there's any justification for it.

ReputationRep:
    What a LAD!

Seriously though that just shows lack of respect.

ReputationRep:
    That's awful, he shouldn't think things like that in a relationship nevermind say them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

So rude. Dump him. Red flag already.

ReputationRep:
    dump his A S S

ReputationRep:
    mashallah; nice story :clap2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

he's using you; if he said that right in front of you; know that one day he's gonna ask for sex then dump you

ReputationRep:

Maybe he is not 'so in love' with you if makes comments (or a comment) like that? I would be pretty mad at him for that.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. This is about respect here. If he cannot respect a woman he does not know and the fact that he made that insulting comment despite the fact that you guys are in a relationship, I personally think that you should dump him. You deserve someone who respects you and every woman in general. Not someone like him.

ReputationRep:
    The next time you see a good-looking guy, say that you'd f**k him if you had the chance. See how your bf reacts. :beard:

ReputationRep:

he sounds like a tool.

ReputationRep:
    Not an overreaction. That's just naff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    so rude. Dump him. Red flag already.
    yaaay daas a red flag right der

Spoiler:
    Show
    daaymm demon got meee sheee saaking meee ....

ReputationRep:
    Its clear your not as important to him, as he is their fantasising about other girls and using the excuse "if i was single". If the first thing he saw was appearance, and that fact that the first thing he came to his mind was he'd "**** her" it shows signs of a ****boy so get this-how do you know he's not just using you for sex. Its clear he simply sees attractive women as sex objects, what makes it that he didn't think the same for you.

Pretty much, its lack of respect. He could've at least acknowledged you were there, or begin to praise your beautiful features...but I'm guessing he didn't and just went with the excuse. Still, he could just be a horny ****er putting sex as his number one priority and does acknowledge you. But as a boy, its probably not the case.

I could always be wrong. The best thing is to talk it to his face. See what body language he gives off, what he says, you know the works. Its all up to your judgement, because at the end of they day, we don't know how your relationship goes and **** etc.

ReputationRep:
    What an idiot, leave him.

ReputationRep:
    Was it wrong to say? Yes
    But let's be honest, we all have thoughts which we usually don't say and if said would offend the other. So whilst what he said was rude, wouldn't say it was major. Maybe it just slipped out. If it occurs frequently then..

If this aint a troll thread, you call him out on this BS then dump his ass if he doesn't listen ,real talk girl dont let the mandem disrespect u like that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I mean, whilst it was a sh*t thing to say, at least he said it to your face - that way you can be like "wtf bro". I would rather my partner say it to my face than try to hide it from me even though I know he would be thinking stuff like that anyway

that being said, it would still piss me off ngl it's just not a nice way to talk about someone, it's rude af

ReputationRep:
    Find someone on Instagram or on the street and say the exact same thing. "If i had the chance i would let him jizz on my face"

ReputationRep:
    This is just a warning sign for more to come, I'm sorry girl, you should dump him ASAP imo. I know it'll be hard to separate from someone like that.. but try and find a way

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.