Difference between radical Muslims and nazis who are both speaking their mind?

Watch
zezno
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
This is what I generally see from the right:

If or when radical Muslims say stuff like kill the unbelievers, all that nonsense etc

And nazis say kill Jews or whatever/advocates genocide

Right-wingers say in regards to nazis: "Free speech"

and to radical Muslims "HE'S NOT ALOUD" "KICK HIM OUT" "LOCK HIM UP"

#RightWingLogic
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Generalising right wingers is pretty common on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kilam_Namoan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
“kill jews/kill unbelievers” isn’t protected by freedom of speech. As you are inciting hatred and violence- that will deffo lead to some jail time.
Saying you hate jews and they are evil would be a safer bet, as you aren’t advocating any physical harm to be used against this group.

Plus, radical muslims use the same argument to back their intolerant views. “UK is a tolerant nation with freedom of speech and we want ours”.

In the end, both forces are evil and want to exploit the system of freedom of speech for their hatred and bigotry, whilst also hating it as it allows others to oppose them.

Nazi’s are unreasonable hypocrites.
Radical muslims/whatever religion are also unreasonable hypocrites

They always have been.
Idk what new thing your pointing out.
zezno
Rep:
?
(Original post by MADMANMALIK)
“kill jews/kill unbelievers” isn’t protected by freedom of speech. As you are inciting hatred and violence- that will deffo lead to some jail time.
Saying you hate jews and they are evil would be a safer bet, as you aren’t advocating any physical harm to be used against this group.

Plus, radical muslims use the same argument to back their intolerant views. “UK is a tolerant nation with freedom of speech and we want ours”.

In the end, both forces are evil and want to exploit the system of freedom of speech for their hatred and bigotry, whilst also hating it as it allows others to oppose them.

Nazi’s are unreasonable hypocrites.
Radical muslims/whatever religion are also unreasonable hypocrites

They always have been.
Idk what new thing your pointing out.
That's what I thought also, but I've seen footage of nazis saying that in America and yet they haven't been persecuted.
TheMcSame
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have never seen any legitimate right winger so much as imply that anti-antisemitism is covered by free speech.

Though frankly, seeing as you seem so intent on pushing your anti-right agenda, your definition of Nazi is probably anyone who simply disagrees with you....

Since we're making stupid generalisations, I'm now labelling you as a terrorist, since the left is all a part of the fascist terrorist group known as "Antifa" that violently attacks anyone right of Bernie Sanders for simply having a different opinion. (See? See how stupid that sounds, cause that's how stupid you sound right now...)
Trapz99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
Pretty much.

But it isn't limited to the right-wing. Plenty of LibDem types signal virtue about loving free speech when it comes to Nazism, but were a muslim to say something positive about ISIS, they'd be the first to report them.
Why shouldn't they? Supporting ISIS is a crime, and a true liberal would support and uphold the rule of law.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Trapz99)
Why shouldn't they? Supporting ISIS is a crime, and a true liberal would support and uphold the rule of law.
what part of being liberal means blindly following every law?
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
Actually, it isn't. You can wave ISIS flags in London no problem.
The issue here is that the "ISIS flag" is basically the "Black Standard", a historical Islamic banner. All it actually has on it is the shahadah and the seal of Muhammad, so it would be a bit difficult to criminalise it (without further evidence of support for terrorism, which is currently possible) without raising issues of religious freedom.
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zezno)
This is what I generally see from the right:

If or when radical Muslims say stuff like kill the unbelievers, all that nonsense etc

Right-wingers say in regards to nazis: "Free speech"

and to radical Muslims "HE'S NOT ALOUD" "KICK HIM OUT" "LOCK HIM UP"

#RightWingLogic
"Nazi-fascists and Islamo-fascists as bad as each other" shock!
admonit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zezno)
Quran 3:56
And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
Quran 8:12
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Please confirm that this is a nonsense. :cool:
What is your definition of "nazis" today? Some examples of calling to kill Jews or advocating genocide please.
There were cases when imams called to kill Jews. Are these imams Nazis?
zezno
Rep:
?
(Original post by admonit)
Quran 3:56
And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
Quran 8:12
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Please confirm that this is a nonsense. :cool:

What is your definition of "nazis" today? Some examples of calling to kill Jews or advocating genocide please.
There were cases when imams called to kill Jews. Are these imams Nazis?
Always the same uneducated islamophobes who come at me with the same quotes lmao

That's from the Battle of Badr. The quote is talking about the people who are ATTACKING the Muslims

Honestly you have Google right there.

Any more nonsense you'll be going on my ignore with the rest of the uneducated right-wing cretins. I have no time for sheep
zezno
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheMcSame)
I have never seen any legitimate right winger so much as imply that anti-antisemitism is covered by free speech.

Though frankly, seeing as you seem so intent on pushing your anti-right agenda, your definition of Nazi is probably anyone who simply disagrees with you....

Since we're making stupid generalisations, I'm now labelling you as a terrorist, since the left is all a part of the fascist terrorist group known as "Antifa" that violently attacks anyone right of Bernie Sanders for simply having a different opinion. (See? See how stupid that sounds, cause that's how stupid you sound right now...)
I'm talking about the nazis that were protesting at Charlottesville.

There is video evidence showing them saying "kill the Jews"

Lmfao
zezno
Rep:
?
QE2 you're on my ignore why even bother? I've beaten you in every debate you're just a waste of time.

I
Can't
See
What
You've
Written
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.15%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (95)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.4%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.36%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.06%
Financial worries (61)
6.82%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.26%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.91%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.61%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.04%

Watched Threads